Romantic Relationships are Unnatural

55 minutes ago, Mandy said:

The separation never becomes, and the thoughts that are believed and make it seem to be so are sneaky and immediate. 

So there’s nothing happening just the belief there’s something happening…belief in the thought. Is believed to be real?

Edited by Jane

16 hours ago, Phil said:

Maybe you think mom loves you less than others, like spouse or siblings maybe? And that comes up with the ladies? Maybe a belief you’re unlovable? That would be a challenging and disorienting belief for sure.

Yes she 100% loved my little sister more than me. My little sister got so much preferential treatment. I would actually try and sit my mom down and explain to her that certain things are not ok and she needs to put a stop to it. She would dismiss me and not listen.

16 hours ago, Phil said:

That would be perfectly understandable. You’re allowing what has never been felt to be felt. The zest will come back all on its own.  

Did you go through a period like that?

I guess I ask because I’m experiencing insecurity around being lazy. But also I think maybe this is a normal part of the path.

16 hours ago, Phil said:

IMG_1968.thumb.jpeg.6a0ef07af7a30ee1de9ee646eb1ba1ac.jpeg

Ohhhh the analogy makes sense

Edited by Kevin

37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yes she 100% loved my little sister more than me. My little sister got so much preferential treatment. I would actually try and sit my mom down and explain to her that certain things are not ok and she needs to put a stop to it. She would dismiss me and not listen.

Jealousy?

38 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Did you go through a period like that?

I guess I ask because I’m experiencing insecurity around being lazy. But also I think maybe this is a normal part of the path.

Well, thought makes it seem so but the real wonder is in being present. 

39 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Ohhhh the analogy makes sense

I wonder if the little bear is the past with mum & sister and the big bear is the s.o. / relationship wanted…?

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Jealousy?

not so much jealousy. My sister was babied. I just would have preferred to have been actually listened to.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Well, thought makes it seem so but the real wonder is in being present. 

I wonder if the little bear is the past with mum & sister and the big bear is the s.o. / relationship wanted…?

100%. Idk how to move forward though. This solitude and meditating more only seems to highlight the pain and resentment. Kind of like when I’m living normally and working out a lot I can mostly ignore this stuff. Now it’s like it’s screaming at me. The volume is turned way up right now.

29 minutes ago, Kevin said:

not so much jealousy. My sister was babied. I just would have preferred to have been actually listened to.

Might have left you believing you’re unworthy or undeserving…?

30 minutes ago, Kevin said:

100%. Idk how to move forward though. This solitude and meditating more only seems to highlight the pain and resentment. Kind of like when I’m living normally and working out a lot I can mostly ignore this stuff. Now it’s like it’s screaming at me. The volume is turned way up right now.

I don’t know how to move forward either.