2 hours ago, Orb said:

That has kinda worked, but women also like the playful / badboy shit.

Women don't actually like that.

Some women do, some don't. There is no universal "what women like".

13 hours ago, Orb said:

Women don't like linear conversation.

There is no universal "what women don't like".

Many men don't like linear conversation either.

13 hours ago, Orb said:

Wanna test it out? Walk up to a girl and have a platonic conversation, that shit will get you no where if you hope to find a girlfriend lol

This is literally how every girlfriend I've ever had started lol 😂

2 hours ago, Orb said:

That's why they eventually move on to another guy, that's been my experience.

That sucks to hear and I'm sorry you have / are experiencing that.

This experience doesn't really say much or anything about "what women like / don't like" though. Each of them were an individual person with unique tastes and attractions. Plenty of individual persons would not have moved on.

Also... How do you know they went to another guy?  Is this certain, or something you assume?

It sounds to me like this belief that there's like a big boundary between men and women. As if they were different species or something. What men like on this side, what women like on that side. This "otherness" of men and women. That belief stands out to me as quite separating and isolating. Could be something to inspect.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

3 hours ago, Orb said:
12 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

That has kinda worked, but women also like the playful / badboy shit. That's why they eventually move on to another guy, that's been my experience.

You can't say all women like a certain thing. You have to know what matches your frequency. What kind of women do you get along with? You'll attract what you already are. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.