11 hours ago, Cooper Swam said:

It’s really hard to adopt, there aren’t that many kids available and they are super strict on who can. Fostering is easier. My brother and his wife adopted a child from Korea and even that was difficult. They were willing to adopt a child with a mild disability so ended up adopting their son. The mild disability was his mother drank alcohol when she was pregnant and was unmarried. No Koreans wanted a child like that. 😳😳

My mother was adopted, my cousin was adopted, my uncle was too and my nephew. Besides the Korean nephew, we all look related. Adoption works, it is a good choice. 

Interesting story. I guess a lot of people choose surrogacy because adoption can be a bit difficult and with complications. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 hours ago, Cooper Swam said:

Just being a rich woman who doesn’t want the hassle of giving birth, that’s not cool. Shouldn’t be allowed. They would make shitty parents. 

That is crazy to say. Just because a woman has the “instruments” to produce the baby, doesn’t mean it’s her “job” to do it. And if she is “rich” - good for her, she is probably intelligent and worked hard to be able to afford not to put her life on hold and destroy her body - birthing a child naturally does not make you a good mother.   

I don’t think men should have any kind of say in this until they are able to produce the baby themselves and see how much of a little cute “hassle” it really is.

IMG_8686.jpeg

Edited by Rose

On 8/1/2024 at 11:45 AM, Mandy said:

Sounds like relationships is what you want, and it's not up to the company to hand them to you, you build them and stay in touch whether in or out of the company. 

I do want relationships, but I haven’t been able to find any I am excited about in the office. It seems to be full of dead people and robots.

It is kind of designed that way (with exclusions) - you are forced to work with people whom you didn’t chose and don’t have much in common with. 

Edited by Rose

41 minutes ago, Rose said:

That is crazy to say. Just because a woman has the “instruments” to produce the baby, doesn’t mean it’s her “job” to do it. And if she is “rich” - good for her, she is probably intelligent and worked hard to be able to afford not to put her life on hold and destroy her body - birthing a child naturally does not make you a good mother.   

I don’t think men should have any kind of say in this until they are able to produce the baby themselves and see how much of a little cute “hassle” it really is.

IMG_8686.jpeg

Totally agree with everything you said here. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Rose said:

IMG_8686.jpeg

It kind of is her job. 

IMG_8656.gif.aa08d1795dc6c029bafdf49bcfa3d503.gif

35 minutes ago, Rose said:

Then gay men are also not doing their job. Neither is your trans man friend.

They should be stoned.

Stoned to death? Thats a bit extreme. Lol

Gay men cant give birth. If they could they would happily do so, without complaining. A female to male trans person doesn’t have sperm. So not really their job, technically.

IMG_0078.thumb.gif.37f6d9b8d42eefa7a542a111a29a6a93.gif

If giving birth is a tiresome job for you and a hassle then don't give birth. Thats the beauty of life, you don't need to. Just be. Or as JD Vance would say, be a childless, cat lady. 🤠🤠 the world is your oyster. 

26 minutes ago, Cooper Swam said:

A female to male trans person doesn’t have sperm. So notreally their job, technically.

Technically, they are supposed to be giving birth, that is their technical job they were born to do, using your logic 

Gay men cant give birth. If they could they would happily do so, without complaining.

Using your logic again, their “job” is to mate with women

If giving birth is a tiresome job for you and a hassle then don't give birth. Thats the beauty of life, you don't need to. Just be. Or as JD Vance would say, be a childless, cat lady. 🤠🤠 the world is your oyster. 

Or I could get a surrogate. You are giving me strong actualized.org vibes. 

Also very interesting phenomena with young people these days - open mindedness has become a trendy template to live by, but it is far from actually being embodied - it seems that even more judgment is present, perhaps enabled by all the self righteousness 

Edited by Rose

7 hours ago, Rose said:

I do want relationships, but I haven’t been able to find any I am excited about in the office. It seems to be full of dead people and robots.

It is kind of designed that way (with exclusions) - you are forced to work with people whom you didn’t chose and don’t have much in common with. 

You're attracting them though, so they're all your soul mates in a way. Maybe they are just in work mode, and it takes a little creativity to see what they are really like underneath the work façade. Put on your metaphorical cheerleading outfit, and smile big and authentically when you get a chance, and maybe you'll change the whole culture, who knows. 

The book "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli  is a great and delightfully easy read on that subject. 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

You're attracting them though, so they're all your soul mates in a way. Maybe they are just in work mode, and it takes a little creativity to see what they are really like underneath the work façade. Put on your metaphorical cheerleading outfit, and smile big and authentically when you get a chance, and maybe you'll change the whole culture, who knows. 

The book "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli  is a great and delightfully easy read on that subject. 

I tried that many times. I try to move the conversation in the direction I am interested in. They are not interested in the same things.

Thank you, I’ll check it out!

Think of your vibration as miles prior to conversations experienced. Your vibration could be such that you literally don’t say a word, and the man or woman or what have you which you’re wanting walks right out of the woodwork and into your life. Let alone just someone with similar interests.There’s truly no objective reality, it just seems like there is. It’s an inside->out situation. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Think of your vibration as miles prior to conversations experienced. Your vibration could be such that you literally don’t say a word, and the man or woman or what have you which you’re wanting walks right out of the woodwork and into your life. Let alone just someone with similar interests.There’s truly no objective reality, it just seems like there is. It’s an inside->out situation. 

It's crazy how "everything" unravels. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture