"MUSIC & VIBRATION

Music is the literal vibrational expression of our being, and as creators, music is all about emotional expression. Consider utilizing YouTube and Google, to acclimate on how to sing properly. Singing is all about expression, and connection with the body vibrationally. Learning to stretch the stomach, control airflow, sing from the diaphragm, and from the vibrational resonance of the body’s natural registers, is one of if not the most truth printed practices, often taking energy, expression, and flow to new heights & renewing vibrationally like never before. 

An entire new world stands to open itself up, via vibration, allowing connection emotionally and most fundamentally with all of the wonderful & amazing singers, song writers, bands and musicians of creation. You’ll find the Truth is indeed everywhere, and is most unifying and inspiring as it becomes easier & more readily ‘spotted’.

MUSIC, INSPIRATION & EFFORTLESS CHANGE

If there is a consideration of making changes to exercise, fitness, diet or overall health, putting on a pair of earbuds and listening to music that resonates & feels good is one of the easiest ways to experience higher vibration and empowerment, aligning with and as the natural inspiration of the feeling of goodness, making these changes enjoyable & effortless.

"

This is bs because songs & music are not infinite they're like cigarettes, they get dull and become a coping mechanism and way of aversion.

Everything is coping. Why blame music. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil isn't happiness also a belief? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Reena

wtf is that ugly pfp don't comment on my posts wtf is wrong with u ?

get a life outside of this forum don't change your pfp every 2 seconds for god's sake 

There's nothing ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. 

There is no life. There is no forum. There's no pfp. 

Find love. 

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Find love. 

2 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

image.png.cf1e7e16bf865dbc858b94e58b0e1a03.png

Like I said Find love.