How to cure mental illness instantly.

Jane

DIE

Yes, just simply die. I don’t mean literally, I mean drop the sense of self, that self identity you’ve been so attached to your whole life. 

Then, you’ll see, that once you have let go of that heavy burden of self- identity baggage you have been carrying around with you needlessly all your life, you’ll reveal the cure by simply watching yourself disappear 🫠 and what will be left is the question…”who was mentally ill” ? And the answer will be obvious.

And in that instance you will understand who you actually are. 

2 hours ago, Jane said:

DIE

Yes, just simply die. I don’t mean literally, I mean drop the sense of self, that self identity you’ve been so attached to your whole life. 

Then, you’ll see, that once you have let go of that heavy burden of self- identity baggage you have been carrying around with you needlessly all your life, you’ll reveal the cure by simply watching yourself disappear 🫠 and what will be left is the question…”who was mentally ill” ? And the answer will be obvious.

I always felt like spiritual enlightenment would be a great benefit to those who have schizophrenia.  Being able to identify with the Eternal Awareness instead of the changing content of the dream.  I totally agree with what you wrote above.  It also works too for practical things like taking action ironically.  When you detach from the dream, and you stop causing yourself so much suffering, things just happen on their own.  You sit back and Watch.  But you're experiencing far less pains and pleasures as to what's happening in the dream.  You're just resting as the Witness (The Self seated in the Self as Pure Unchanging Awareness).  "The supreme goal is attainable through knowledge [Ultimate Knowledge, Jnana] alone." -- Adi Shankara

Edited by Joseph Maynor

💬 🗯️🤍

You should probably tell that to the whole of United States. 😆 Instant cure. If only.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 6/27/2024 at 4:39 PM, Jane said:

DIE

Wow therapists must hate that simple trick

Coming back to the spiritual bypassing forum is always such a treat