Taking the Red Pill.

Him

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Ego never leaves. Survival instinct is inevitable as waking up. 

Ego = survival instinct? How so?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

6 hours ago, Him said:

But can't you achieve a similar effect from Psychadelics with Deep Meditation? 

Why not both?

I’m not suggesting achieving an effect. More so… dispelling limiting beliefs and consciously creating. 

6 hours ago, Him said:

You say Asking a lot of questions but to whom? Who do I ask these questions?

It’s the asking, the ‘thinking through’, the contemplating, the questioning everything. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you understand what I write, that's survival, that's ego, which is the universe. 

There's the sun shining, the rain falling, plants growing, the heart beating, blood circulating, breathing, attraction, and then there's the me that does all this. Life is already living for us without our efforts, but the word survival kind of gets into the territory of "I must do/control." That's what gets in the way, threatens itself, and then claims to be the savior of what was never in peril to begin with. 

It doesn't go anywhere, but it isn't actually present. 

So if what's being called survival instinct is the impulse to breathe or sleep or eat without thought or control, I'm not sure why that could be equated as ego. 

Youtube Channel  

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There's the sun shining, the rain falling, plants growing, the heart beating, blood circulating, breathing, attraction, and then there's the me that does all this. Life is already living for us without our efforts, but the word survival kind of gets into the territory of "I must do/control." That's what gets in the way, threatens itself, and then claims to be the savior of what was never in peril to begin with. 

It doesn't go anywhere, but it isn't actually present. 

So if what's being called survival instinct is the impulse to breathe or sleep or eat without thought or control, I'm not sure why that could be equated as ego. 

These all ego. Survival. İf sun doesn't rise you die, rain doesn't fall you die, plants doesn't grow, you die. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

39 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 But do you really? 

The sun and the plants and the rain and the human ego, are all concepts known, and their only existence  is within the dream, in this conception, which are  the inseparable contents of consciousness alone one without a second.

Also in the dream, there are a plethora of living creatures that may or may not endow the  instinct to survive, and is why they automatically repel dangerous situations, they instinctively thrive to survive, because they have no knowledge of anything else existing outside of their own innate knowledge of existing. The human ego is not exempt from this repelling of danger. However, the human mind is capable of understanding that even though there appears to be a human ego, there is no human ego, except in this conceptional dream, and there is only the appearance of an ego, within the dream, and that the dream is all there is to be known, meaning nothing is actually happening.

And like all other conceptual things, including the human ego, the only place they have their being is the existence within the dream, in this conception.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Do you understand anything from my writings? 

Yea?

If you understand what I write, that's survival, that's ego, which is the universe. 

Survival = the universe?

What do you mean by the word "survival"?

There's just as much being born as there is dying in the universe.

Just two cents, I don't think I've ever heard the ego being equated to survival or survival instinct anywhere except Actualized.org.

"Ego" is latin for "self".

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

33 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yea?

Survival = the universe?

What do you mean by the word "survival"?

There's just as much being born as there is dying in the universe.

Just two cents, I don't think I've ever heard the ego being equated to survival or survival instinct anywhere except Actualized.org.

"Ego" is latin for "self".

Ego=Survival=Universe=Knowledge= Thoughts=Self.

When you let go and surrender all these what is left?

Edited by James123

Ego=Survival=Universe=Knowledge= Thoughts=Self.

When you let go and surrender all these what is left?

Absolutely nailed it! 👍

We cannot know the absolute, we are the absolute, being the absolute, as the absolute is all there is.

That's the true awakening, no further inquiry necessary. 💖

4 hours ago, Jane said:

Absolutely nailed it! 👍

We cannot know the absolute, we are the absolute, being the absolute, as the absolute is all there is.

That's the true awakening, no further inquiry necessary. 💖

Definitely, therefore enlightenment is simply being where you already are. 

It’s no trouble for infinite that infinite can’t be inside of anything, as infinite just appears ‘around itself’ as, everything, or, not-me. 

Now it seems like there’s me, you, us, them, sleep, birth, death and all kinds of stuff. 

Pretty good at it too. Very convincing. 

So ‘real’. 

🥸

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s no trouble for infinite that infinite can’t be inside of anything, as infinite just appears ‘around itself’ as, everything, or, not-me. 

Now it seems like there’s me, you, us, them, sleep, birth, death and all kinds of stuff. 

Pretty good at it too. Very convincing. 

So ‘real’. 

🥸

👍

Inside/ Outside …Where is that?

Just simply HereNow / NowHere

Well fancy that. Well I never. I am never not here. 😉💯

On 6/26/2024 at 3:51 AM, Jane said:

👍Nice!

There wouldn't be anywhere for ego to go, where ego I go, where ever you go there you are. 

I can't leave. Because I never arrived. 🙂

Have you tried Mushrooms, or any substances that alter your state of mind?

8 hours ago, Him said:

Have you tried Mushrooms, or any substances that alter your state of mind?

No, I've never used any mind altering drugs, like Psychedelics, shrooms, ayahuasca, 5-Meo - dmt, weed, etc etc.... I've not even be tempted.

I'd rather just experience the way I'm functioning naturally, without inducing any other effects to appear, I'm simply not interested in these other effects.

I don't even drink alcohol, or smoke cigs. <  I tried these two things once, back in the day, but didn't like them, I didn't like how they made me feel.

I prefer to live from a clean, fresh, clear head.

Just curious though, why did you ask? was there any particular reason?

Edited by Jane