Does God really exist?

Reena

I'm sometimes deeply haunted by this question although I believe deep down that God exists. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

‘Means to you’ is another way of saying, but projecting, personal belief.

Right, because you to begin with is a belief.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

It’s actually adding a couple more beliefs. 

Myself, You, Reena and a conversation about God.

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Nonduality isn’t a yes and no situation. 

Thinking about God is.

Is belief in the supernatural wrong? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

What’s meant by that? 

You said actually wake up 

..I'm telling you I am already awake.

But to skip few unnecessary back and forth replies..I will cut to chase ...

I'm spiritually awake. I'm awake to my true nature . I don't claim to know the answer to all questions including the question of God's existence..but I'm awake to my true nature .that's all.

Just now, Someone here said:

You said actually wake up 

..I'm telling you I am already awake.

But to skip few unnecessary back and forth replies..I will cut to chase ...

I'm spiritually awake. I'm awake to my true nature . I don't claim to know the answer to all questions including the question of God's existence..but I'm awake to my true nature .that's all.

If you were awake there would be no question as to God’s existence. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

If you were awake there would be no question as to God’s existence. 

False .There is no relationship whatsoever. 

I'm aware of what I am. I don't know if there is a bearded old skydaddy residing in the heavens somewhere who created this universe and will fuck us in the ass eternally in the afterlife (hell) just because we play with our genitals . The two are totally separated from each other. Awakening to your true nature is Awakening to your true nature .Awakening to whether God exists or not ..is Awakening to whether God exists or not . Awakening to why we dream at night is Awakening to why we dream at night .etc

you get the point. 

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

False .There is no relationship whatsoever. 

I didn’t say there’s a relationship. 

If you were awake there would be no question as to God’s existence. It would be clearly laid bare as a personal belief. 

I'm aware of what I am.

No you aren’t. 

I don't know if there is a bearded old skydaddy residing in the heavens somewhere who created this universe and will fuck us in the ass eternally in the afterlife (hell) just because we play with our genitals .

The two are totally separated from each other.

Separation is a belief, but the knower knows it isn’t. The knower, individual, (illusion) is contingent upon this.

“The two are separated from each other” is conjecture (belief).

Nonduality simply ‘means’ not two. 

Awakening to your true nature is Awakening to your true nature .Awakening to whether God exists or not ..is Awakening to whether God exists or not . Awakening to why we dream at night is Awakening to why we dream at night .etc

you get the point. 

Those are personal beliefs.

For the illusory separate self of thoughts there are awakenings. That is not awakening, that is aggrandizing of the separate self of thoughts. 

It’s not “spiritually awake”, it’s spiritual ego.