UFOs

Celestial

Happy to share. 

First experience was many many years ago. I was at the airport with a friend, and we parked in a spot which is sort of designated for people to park where you can experience planes taking off & flying maybe forty yards (ish?) above you. After an hour or so, it was starting to get dark and we got in the car to head out. While driving on a road which is still in the overall compound that is the airport, my friend and I simultaneously saw a ufo through the windshield and he immediately pulled over onto the shoulder. We both starred at it in silence. Sort of in awe and disbelief not knowing what to think, do or say. 

It was black, and notably more black than the night sky. It was enormous. It was shaped like a V. Best guess is each ‘line’ of the V was around sixty yards long. It did not fly in or hover in, and it was not like we turned on a road and then could see it. It was not directly in front of us, and then it was directly in front of us. Yet, there was no ‘appearing’ or ‘manifesting’ from not there to there, just instantaneous as if it had already been there, which of course seemed very interesting to us both. It was entirely black, with the exception of circular shaped lights. There was maybe ten or so lights on each ‘line’ of the V. These lights seemed similar to typical lights, and there was a ring around each light. The ring was noticeable in that it wasn’t the same deep black as the rest, but I couldn’t say if it was metal or whatnot. This one hovered without any movement at all, around maybe eighty to a hundred yards, directly above us. 

We weren’t panicked, or scared, but we were so dumbfounded with what we were seeing that neither of us moved or said a word the entire time. We sat there looking at it for around ten minutes, and then it vanished. Very literally just vanished ‘into thin air’. That was kind of jarring, like a reality check, that something so big could appear and disappear like that. There was no sound from it whatsoever.

That was basically it. On our drive home we pulled over again, really just to try to process and talk about what we just saw. As you might imagine lots of questions arose. Like how is it possible this appeared literally above an airport, without any police or whatnot showing up. It was so big, and there were perfectly visible large lights, and yet not a single car driving by on the road less than a half mile away pulled over. Maybe they just weren’t looking. Hard to say. We checked the news the following day, and literally nothing. In hindsight we also shared that we both noticed the way it was positioned above us was such that we were perfectly under the exact center of it, and thoughts crossed our minds about that. It wasn’t ‘off to the side’, and we weren’t under one of the V ‘wings’, but exactly in the center. For a second we both had the thought about if it was about to ‘beam us up’ or something. But also, as far as we saw, there were no doors, or visible entry point. There was literally nothing as far as parts or any mechanics seen at all. Also no windows, and no indication of an engine or exhaust. It seemed to hover via something along the lines of anti-gravity. 

That experience had no conscious intention at all. Neither of us were ‘into’ ufo’s, or ever thought much about it really. We weren’t into paranormal anything really. 

Flash forward around twenty years later. There was the memory of this, and much path, and many mind expanding paradigm busting trips. The curiosity to see this arose, and this time there was a conscious intention, interest and desire to. I had shared what I saw with another friend, and he was interested. He’d never seen one, and he neither believed nor disbelieved me or in ufo’s in general. Call it a hunch, intuition, hard to say, but it was as if I knew or had a premonition that if he and I intended to see one, we would. We talked about it, we both thought it’d be awesome, and that night we did. 

We were in the backyard on the patio talking, and we looked up, and there were two small ufo’s above us. This was about 7pm and it was still pretty light out, but just starting to get dark. These were much closer, very very close. I would guess only forty yards or so above our heads. It was instantly breath taking, and again utterly dumbfounding. Like being in a large empty field, and suddenly there is a twenty story building next to you. We just starred up at them awestruck. We didn’t hear anything at all as far as them coming in or flying in to above where we were sitting. Other than that, these were nothing like the black V one.

These were much smaller. The bottom seemed to be made out of light, and this light was not like any light I ever saw. It was yellowish, and did not seem to have a source. Like how typical light has a source like a bulb, and dissipates as it gets further away from the bulb, this light was not like that. It was as if there was no source of the light. The light sort of looked like rings, but at the same time was not discernible as separate rings. Just kinda had that ‘look’ to it. The rest of it could really only be made out in shape from the light(s). These might have also been black, but I can’t say for sure. The V one was kind of mesmerizing in how black the black of it was. It didn’t look dark like night or an unlit room, but like, a much more ‘actual’ black if you will.  This pair of yellow light ufo’s also hovered perfectly still for about ten minutes. They didn’t move or do anything at all. Then just like the first encounter, they vanished. No flying away, no sound, nothing. Just suddenly not there anymore. 

@Phil

Thanks for sharing.

There's some similarities with my experience. What is extremely similar is when I saw one with my brother, we went out to the backyard for the sole reason to see a ufo. It was almost as if I knew that we were going to see one but I didn't understand how or why. 

Let me preface by saying I'm not sure if I saw a UFO or if it was an "experience".

Halfway the 2000's I was on a Beltane festival in South-England. It was the middle of the day, I was walking over the main field towards some other people and my conciousness changed. I hadn't had any strange experience before, but when I start having those years later, I would recognize the tingling in my head and my skin. It didn't take long, maybe 2-3 seconds, but during those seconds there was a clear grey huge circular "thing" in the sky, I would say not more than 50-100 m above the field. It didn't block the sun, but it was clearly metalic and should have blocked the sun. It went as it came, instantly, in one frame and when it was gone I looked around and saw 4 others with a face like they had seen a ghost. The weird thing is that none of us spoke to each other about it. It felt like there was nothing to say.

Was it a UFO? Was it my first experience? I guess I'll never know.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

@Phil 

A couple years ago I, out of the blue, experienced an extended altered state of mind. Sort of schizophrenic in the sense that I was ungrounded, not experiencing the normal rigid tunnel vision state of mind. I would find things absolutely hilarious and laugh like a maniac, and also cry quite a bit, both uncontrollably.

At some points in school, it felt as if the universe was communicating through my teachers, and I was connecting energetically to them. Seems crazy thinking about it now.  I had a few trips prior but this was at least a month after any trips.

It also felt like I could 'project' energy by pulsing it out of my hands. One time I did it to my brother while he was laying down on his stomach and he said he could feel his spine popping. I sort of became very interested in just projected good energy into the universe, idk why. 

One night, I remember trying to communicate to 'aliens' with telepathy. It was like I was trying to reach out with my mind and energetically commune with them. I remember listening to this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpTB6Vt--g&ab_channel=YearsLater   and attempting to send them the feeling I was getting from that song. This all felt sort of subconscious, like I didn't really know what I was doing but it felt right.

I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdJc1noRhM&ab_channel=ARCTURUSRA  probably a week or so before the ufo experience. I don't know about the validity of what he's saying but I'm just sharing what happened. 

The night of seeing the ufo, I randomly asked my brother if he wanted to see a ufo. He knew I was in an altered state of mind, and he agreed to go outside. I have no idea why I asked him and how I knew, it still baffles me. So we go into the backyard and sit down facing our back fence, our back fence leads into a school yard. It's probably about 10pm or so. About 20 minutes or so after we sit down, we both see the skyline light up, sort of like lightning but without the bolt or the thunder. A few seconds after the lit up skyline, a craft appears from the direction that the sky lit up. It flies over the school yard, directly in the direction that we were facing, for about 5-10 seconds and then disappears over the trees at the other end of the school yard. The craft was probably 50 metres away and about 30 metres off the ground. Maybe about 5 metres in diameter, possibly larger.

The craft was a classic disc shaped ufo, with white lights evenly spaced around the perimeter of the disc. No signs of propulsion or any engine of any kind.  It was extremely quiet. Did not know what to think, sorta thought they were gonna land. It is definitely amazing to know for certain that 'aliens' exist. I just wonder what the next step is.

Sorry for the essay but the experience of the experience sorta needs the crazy back story.

Not too long after seeing the ufo, my state of mind returned to normal.

17 hours ago, Celestial said:

@Phil 

A couple years ago I, out of the blue, experienced an extended altered state of mind. Sort of schizophrenic in the sense that I was ungrounded, not experiencing the normal rigid tunnel vision state of mind. I would find things absolutely hilarious and laugh like a maniac, and also cry quite a bit, both uncontrollably.

At some points in school, it felt as if the universe was communicating through my teachers, and I was connecting energetically to them. Seems crazy thinking about it now.  I had a few trips prior but this was at least a month after any trips.

It also felt like I could 'project' energy by pulsing it out of my hands. One time I did it to my brother while he was laying down on his stomach and he said he could feel his spine popping. I sort of became very interested in just projected good energy into the universe, idk why. 

One night, I remember trying to communicate to 'aliens' with telepathy. It was like I was trying to reach out with my mind and energetically commune with them. I remember listening to this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpTB6Vt--g&ab_channel=YearsLater   and attempting to send them the feeling I was getting from that song. This all felt sort of subconscious, like I didn't really know what I was doing but it felt right.

I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdJc1noRhM&ab_channel=ARCTURUSRA  probably a week or so before the ufo experience. I don't know about the validity of what he's saying but I'm just sharing what happened. 

The night of seeing the ufo, I randomly asked my brother if he wanted to see a ufo. He knew I was in an altered state of mind, and he agreed to go outside. I have no idea why I asked him and how I knew, it still baffles me. So we go into the backyard and sit down facing our back fence, our back fence leads into a school yard. It's probably about 10pm or so. About 20 minutes or so after we sit down, we both see the skyline light up, sort of like lightning but without the bolt or the thunder. A few seconds after the lit up skyline, a craft appears from the direction that the sky lit up. It flies over the school yard, directly in the direction that we were facing, for about 5-10 seconds and then disappears over the trees at the other end of the school yard. The craft was probably 50 metres away and about 30 metres off the ground. Maybe about 5 metres in diameter, possibly larger.

The craft was a classic disc shaped ufo, with white lights evenly spaced around the perimeter of the disc. No signs of propulsion or any engine of any kind.  It was extremely quiet. Did not know what to think, sorta thought they were gonna land. It is definitely amazing to know for certain that 'aliens' exist. I just wonder what the next step is.

Sorry for the essay but the experience of the experience sorta needs the crazy back story.

Not too long after seeing the ufo, my state of mind returned to normal.

I had a similar experience when I watched an inspirational video about aliens.

Afterwards, that same night, I went to bed and was not tired and in a waking state. Suddenly I was teleported from 0-100 somehow to my bathroom. When I was there, it was as if gravity had greatly increased, making it hard to walk. After a few minutes, I was back in my bed.

It was probably an OBE, but not like others I have experienced before. Usually I get tired and then go into sleep paralysis. But the above experience came suddenly from wakefulness.

In general, I saw 2-3 UFO's in my life. On one encounter I am not sure, if it was real as it could also be a weather phenomenon.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right