Acknowledgement and expression of emotions doesn't do anything.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

There are things that are true, things that are false, things that are right, things that are wrong? 

Has the terms "true", "false", "right" or "wrong" been mentioned somewhere?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Loa is an immutable law.

Yes, law of attraction is stated to be an immutable law.

This statement stands to be inspected, yes?

How come there is no more or less alignment in regard to the theme of sex & relationships than there is to themes of career, money and sobriety, yet sex & relationships are manifest, but career, money and sobriety is not manifest?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Reality is a vibrational appearance. The why is self-evident & simple - for the experience of the desired objects and things.

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

The latter one is actually based on the belief that good feeling comes from having desired things and objects.

Conscious creating is the pinnacle thrill. What makes sense of everything. The stuff is just icing on the cake. 

Conscious creation does not make much sense here.

That Truth-Self would appear as experience as in two spheres etc. does not make much sense here.

Don't see why any experience of things and objects would be needed for infinite potential to appear as an experience of joy. Just be joy and that's it. Why the needless hassle bassle with perception and objects?

What makes more sense is that perception does not spring from Self but an overlooking or denial of Self.

The body being an appearance of love or Being does not make much sense here.

LoA / Creator-Creating-Creation feels more or less discordant. Conscious creating of things and stuff? That just sounds like a chore.

Infinite being does not need anything, not even conscious creation, for an experience of pinnacle thrill. That's freedom.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Mandy said:

It seems like your aim is to debunk LOA, if it's not please clarify, thanks. 

Yeah, sure. Just checking into what makes sense and what doesn't.

Honestly, it's starting to seem like un-learning LoA would be a great relief.

Edited by Blessed2

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Yes, law of attraction is stated to be an immutable law.

This statement stands to be inspected, yes?

The statement is the ‘pointing finger’. Inspection of direct experience reveals the truth of loa. Inspection of loa reveals the truth of direct experience. 

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

How come there is no more or less alignment in regard to the theme of sex & relationships than there is to themes of career, money and sobriety, yet sex & relationships are manifest, but career, money and sobriety is not manifest?

There is more alignment between thought & feeling about sex & relationships than there is about career, money and sobriety. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

@Blessed2 Lots of people lined up to give you advice on how to hustle then. 

Or maybe just surrender.

Is it too crazy to consider that the direction of life, success, relationships, just is not in our hands?

Did Mandy choose to be born? Did Mandy choose exactly the time and date and place and parents and body?

If Mandy didn't even choose to be born, what makes you think she has any say about what her life story will be like?

Sure, LoA might be the case, but is it really in your hands? Sure, you may somewhat seemingly use imagination as if there is a personal will, but what about digestion? Are you consciously digesting food? Or is that beyond the apparent persobal will that can utilize imagination?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There is more alignment between thought & feeling about sex & relationships than there is about career, money and sobriety. 

If you say so I guess.

10 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Or maybe just surrender.

That's what LOA teaches. 

Is it too crazy to consider that the direction of life, success, relationships, just is not in our hands?

That's what LOA teaches, but if you go beyond this thought occurring now, is to venture into a story, or the forgetting that the story is created in this thought occurring now. We don't have hands, and neither does God, which is why the classic Sunday school song of "He's got the whole world in his hands" is so very funny. The reason it IS safe, and you CAN relax is because it's totally liberated, utter chaos, total anarchy and God doesn't have hands. 

Did Mandy choose to be born? Did Mandy choose exactly the time and date and place and parents and body?

If Mandy didn't even choose to be born, what makes you think she has any say about what her life story will be like?

Sure, LoA might be the case, but is it really in your hands? Sure, you may somewhat seemingly use imagination as if there is a personal will, but what about digestion? Are you consciously digesting food? Or is that beyond the apparent persobal will that can utilize imagination?

There's no Mandy. Did Harry Potter choose to be born and choose to have dead parents? You could say J K Rowling did, but the explanation of J K Rowling is like God's hands. 😂

SING IT WITH ME!

https://youtu.be/srRB1ss_SVc?si=HRLBTg5u0GJrIfGk

Youtube Channel  

35 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What does alignment mean?

The allowance of love, appreciation or joy. 

If when I think about relationships I typically feel doubt, blame, discouragement there's little alignment in that subject. If when I think about career I feel hopefulness, appreciation and passion, there's alignment. 

Luckily those subjects are just one thought at a time, and I can find aspects that feel more and more aligned if I'm willing to drop the whole framework and baggage of the subject.

There is momentum playing out, and when I see that it becomes less likely they I get caught in it. This is why often it seems easier to blame others for having what we want. There are always reasons there for us to find why they're in the wrong if we look. It's because we don't actually believe we can have it too and we try to skirt really feeling the guidance of those thoughts. There might be a belief in limitation, or a belief in our own unworthiness. It isn't easier at all though, what's easy is alignment. We want to constantly be exposed to an unending stream of awesomeness. Diminishing that feels awful, keeping up with it is alignment. 

LOA is not your friend. LOA is just a translated understanding of how momentum works, which is impossible to express without also expressing your freedom to see that momentum is just momentum and not the "way things are." 

Expressing or allowing jealousy seems to free things up quickly, but the momentum of habit is to make the person wrong for having what they have, not to allow oneself to truly see the aspect that is wanted. No one wants the same things exactly, and often we look at the whole picture instead of the aspect that we do want. So if we see someone who has the financial success that we want but doesn't have good relationships we assume life is a trade off, and deem it wrong. It appears that that is what 99.9% of people are doing most of the time so it seems normal, and this too is just momentum. 

Alignment is just looking at that aspect and appreciating it without throwing all kinds of contradictions or explanation or excuses over it. I might say I love someone, and I do, but alignment is when love feels like love. It's not worry or hatred, etc... it is all love as those emotions are all guidance, but what's truly wanted is for love to FEEL like love, and THAT's what's meant by alignment. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Mandy said:

This is alignment. It's that simple.  There is no lack of that. "Those things are fun."

I have alcohol and drinking is fun.