Feeling tired and headache after trips

Posted (edited)

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

Makes you not want to do shrooms again if it’s going to drain you so much of energy 

Edited by Rose

43 minutes ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

Makes you not want to do shrooms again if it’s going to drain you so much of energy 

sleep

Posted (edited)

@Rose Drinking enough water?

Have you tried fasting?

Happen to be taking hot baths or something? Spending time outside while it's a hot weather?

Lack of energy sounds a bit weird in this context honestly. I don't think that's common to psychedelics. They're not taxing to energy levels like that in my experience.

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

14 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms?

If it feels off, it’s off. 

One could say it’s normal, and one could say it’s not normal, and that wouldn’t change that it feels off. 

Like the hand on the hot stove, the burn would be felt whether someone was saying it was normal or not normal. 

Only taking the hand off the stove is relevant, isn’t it so?

14 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

Start simply in that regard. How’s this interpretation feel, great, or not great?

On 5/20/2024 at 8:14 AM, Blessed2 said:

Drinking enough water?

Have you tried fasting?

Happen to be taking hot baths or something? Spending time outside while it's a hot weather?

I am drinking as much water as usual. I’ve never fasted before - is it good for energy? I do take hot baths - do they make you more tired? I like going outside even when it is hot 

On 5/20/2024 at 8:15 AM, Mandy said:

Is this something that has happened repeatedly, or just this time?

Did shrooms again today, super exhausted right now, legs are hurting like crazy (for some reason 🥲) This has been happening with more recent trips. 

On 5/20/2024 at 8:52 AM, Phil said:

Only taking the hand off the stove is relevant, isn’t it so?

But minus the feeling of super exhausted - shrooms have been super helpful to me. I’ve been reading my diary from 1-2 years ago and I feel like a different person now 

2 hours ago, Rose said:

I’ve never fasted before - is it good for energy?

Some report that it is.

2 hours ago, Rose said:

I do take hot baths - do they make you more tired? I like going outside even when it is hot 

Just intuition.

If you compare having a hot bath vs. ice cold bath, would you feel more lethargy after a hot one than a cold one?

Just got a feeling that a hot bath and a hot weather while tripping could be especially tiring. Not sure why. Just intuition.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

5 hours ago, Rose said:

But minus the feeling of super exhausted - shrooms have been super helpful to me. I’ve been reading my diary from 1-2 years ago and I feel like a different person now 

That’s great to hear! 

It’s interesting to consider how much of experience is tied to self referential narrative. Recognizing these narratives can bring about even deeper relief & clarity essentially unveiling the actuality of energy. Stay the course and trust in direct experience.  

Aware of the self referential narrative = no more exhaustion, tired, headaches, drained, life crashing into brick walls, etc. Mushrooms are permission to let (the narrative) go and simply yet profoundly - feel as you truly are. Now that there is the frame of reference, permission, ‘Ask & It Is Given’ - is available anytime, anywhere, in any and all situations & circumstances. Narrative to the contrary is felt like as an infallible guide.