Jump to content

Feeling tired and headache after trips


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

 

Makes you not want to do shrooms again if it’s going to drain you so much of energy 

Edited by Rose
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

 

Makes you not want to do shrooms again if it’s going to drain you so much of energy 

sleep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Rose Drinking enough water?

 

Have you tried fasting?

 

Happen to be taking hot baths or something? Spending time outside while it's a hot weather?

 

Lack of energy sounds a bit weird in this context honestly. I don't think that's common to psychedelics. They're not taxing to energy levels like that in my experience.

 

Edited by Blessed2

 

There must be an effortless way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms?

If it feels off, it’s off. 

One could say it’s normal, and one could say it’s not normal, and that wouldn’t change that it feels off. 

Like the hand on the hot stove, the burn would be felt whether someone was saying it was normal or not normal. 

Only taking the hand off the stove is relevant, isn’t it so?

 

14 hours ago, Rose said:

Is it normal to feel so exhausted after shrooms? Have a headache and feel just drained? Is there anything to do to gain back the energy? Right now it’s been a week for me and I still feel so tired and just squeezed out like a lemon 😢

 

Makes you not want to do shrooms again if it’s going to drain you so much of energy 

Start simply in that regard. How’s this interpretation feel, great, or not great?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2024 at 8:14 AM, Blessed2 said:

Drinking enough water?

 

Have you tried fasting?

 

Happen to be taking hot baths or something? Spending time outside while it's a hot weather?

I am drinking as much water as usual. I’ve never fasted before - is it good for energy? I do take hot baths - do they make you more tired? I like going outside even when it is hot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2024 at 8:15 AM, Mandy said:

Is this something that has happened repeatedly, or just this time?

Did shrooms again today, super exhausted right now, legs are hurting like crazy (for some reason 🥲) This has been happening with more recent trips. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2024 at 8:52 AM, Phil said:

Only taking the hand off the stove is relevant, isn’t it so?

But minus the feeling of super exhausted - shrooms have been super helpful to me. I’ve been reading my diary from 1-2 years ago and I feel like a different person now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rose said:

I’ve never fasted before - is it good for energy?

 

Some report that it is.

 

2 hours ago, Rose said:

I do take hot baths - do they make you more tired? I like going outside even when it is hot 

 

Just intuition.

 

If you compare having a hot bath vs. ice cold bath, would you feel more lethargy after a hot one than a cold one?

 

Just got a feeling that a hot bath and a hot weather while tripping could be especially tiring. Not sure why. Just intuition.

 

 

There must be an effortless way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rose said:

But minus the feeling of super exhausted - shrooms have been super helpful to me. I’ve been reading my diary from 1-2 years ago and I feel like a different person now 

That’s great to hear! 

It’s interesting to consider how much of experience is tied to self referential narrative. Recognizing these narratives can bring about even deeper relief & clarity essentially unveiling the actuality of energy. Stay the course and trust in direct experience.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.