Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

That canvas is blank, so why not create what please you, or out of love? 

Because if I am that way I might die.. again.. look at Jesus.. he was all love and they murdered him 

Dying was not a “loving” thing of him to do.. think of his mom.. his followers.. all who were so heartbroken 

If he wasn’t all so loving and more manoeuvring - he wouldn’t have died.. and probably give a lot more love if he was alive 

Edited by Rose

Imagination LOVES an early death, no matter the cause, addiction or wrongful murder. Elvis. Marylin. Princess Diana, Kurt Kobain. John Lennon. 

"I want to be JUST LIKE THAT perfect idealized frozen crystalized image!"

"I DON'T WANT to die young. " 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Rose said:

Who cares if some randos give a shit about Jesus.. his mom and close friends are the ones really hurting here..

I don't think Jesus' Mom and close friends are hurting about it. Especially since he came back three days later to tell them to snap the hell out of it. 

Youtube Channel  

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Imagination LOVES an early death, no matter the cause, addiction or wrongful murder. Elvis. Marylin. Princess Diana, Kurt Kobain. John Lennon. 

"I want to be JUST LIKE THAT perfect idealized frozen crystalized image!"

"I DON'T WANT to die young. " 

But what I am saying is that I think early death is not worth it.. being all loving is not worth dying early..

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Rose Why do you assume there's any correlation whatsoever? 

It depends on what “loving” means.. loving can be directed toward myself.. but if loving is directed towards “the other” then dying early has a high likelihood

I love a starving bear so much I let him/her eat me. But then I am not being loving to myself.

Edited by Rose

@Rose Love actually isn't actually ever directed to anything, coming from anywhere or going to anything. Love only benefits itself. Self sacrifice out of a self concept of goodness will seem to be otherwise, but that isn't love, and doesn't feel like love. Love is only known by how it feels, love feels like love. If there's suffering, that's love's guidance, towards love. It's always going back to itself, like a boomerang, or like when you let go of an extended tape measurer and it recoils in on itself. All judgement, all harm inflicted, all love ends up coming right back at ya. 

Youtube Channel  

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Rose Love actually isn't actually ever directed to anything, coming from anywhere or going to anything. Love only benefits itself. Self sacrifice out of a self concept of goodness will seem to be otherwise, but that isn't love, and doesn't feel like love. Love is only known by how it feels, love feels like love. If there's suffering, that love guidance, towards love. It's always going back to itself, like a boomerang. All judgement, all harm inflicted, all love. 

Ok… let’s say I am sitting in a trench somewhere and there are bombs and bullets going past my head.. I feel fear, anger, and sadness for my family...

According to you - this is my guidance telling me that my thoughts at that moment  (aka “I am probably about to die now”) are not true and that is why they feel so “off” which is what my fear and anger are telling me right now… they are telling me that I am supposed to be feeling love right now……

Edited by Rose

6 hours ago, Rose said:

You’re right..

But then what should I do.. I can’t seem to logically understand it.. I don’t really trust others explaining it and I don’t think one can explain it.. if I trust other, then it just becomes another religion.. I have mostly bad trips doing shrooms and doing breathwork.. so idk anymore..

Bad?

1 minute ago, Rose said:

Ok… let’s say I am sitting in a trench somewhere and there are bombs and bullets going past my head.. I feel fear, anger, and sadness for my family...

According to you - this is my guidance telling me that my thoughts at that moment  (aka “I am probably about to die now”) are not true and that is why they feel so “off” which is what my fear and anger are telling me right now…

My God, the imagination! Let's say you're on your laptop or phone or thinking about sitting in a trench somewhere with bombs flying. My God, the imagination! 

What's here, now, actual? 

"I am probably about to die now" is cutting off any possibilities of what's wanted, yes, so guidance would be all over it, unless it was responded to by total and utter peace. How would you know? My God, the imagination! 

Youtube Channel  

58 minutes ago, Mandy said:

All springs from fear of suffering, resistance of suffering, which is the suffering. 

And how does one stop fear or resistance of suffering?

It sounds like what you're saying is to keep the hand on the hot stove because resisting the want to take the hand off is what's causing the pain.

In that case, this:

48 minutes ago, Rose said:

Ok.. then should I go and be tortured somewhere while slowly getting murdered? Seems to be what Jesus did.. would that make me really enlightened then…? Being so cool I am cool and not afraid of dying at any moment.. and feeling joy while being slowly murdered..

... is actually just the next logical step. "Oh, so the resistance to keep my hand on the hot stove is causing the pain? So I've got to keep my hand on the stove, no matter what. Even better, let's push every inch of my skin against it to get it all done with."

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

My God, the imagination! Let's say you're on your laptop or phone or thinking about sitting in a trench somewhere with bombs flying. My God, the imagination! 

What's here, now, actual? 

"I am probably about to die now" is cutting off any possibilities of what's wanted, yes, so guidance would be all over it, unless it was responded to by total and utter peace. How would you know? My God, the imagination! 

Is not the imagination, it’s the reality of many people.

My dad called me yesterday telling me a missile hit in the small village where he was staying. My childhood friend’s husband died recently. My mom’s cousins has been missing for a year now. 

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"I am probably about to die now" is cutting off any possibilities of what's wanted, yes, so guidance would be all over it, unless it was responded to by total and utter peace. How would you know?

I don’t understand this.. what could be wanted at that moment? 

What is wanted at that moment is not to die.

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

Is not the imagination, it’s the reality of many people.

My dad called me yesterday telling me a missile hit in the small village where he was staying. My childhood friend’s husband died recently. My mom’s cousins has been missing for a year now. 

There are endless realities for endless people. 

What's the problem in this moment?

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

resisting the want to take the hand off is what's causing the pain.

Actually I think here you’d just go with the “want” instead of trying to resist it - remove the arm

15 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

And how does one stop fear or resistance of suffering?

It sounds like what you're saying is to keep the hand on the hot stove because resisting the want to take the hand off is what's causing the pain.

In that case, this:

... is actually just the next logical step. "Oh, so the resistance to keep my hand on the hot stove is causing the pain? So I've got to keep my hand on the stove, no matter what. Even better, let's push every inch of my skin against it to get it all done with."

One doesn't. I can and do turn over potato slices in the oven with my bare hands because I can do so without getting burned. When I do touch something that's too hot, it isn't a decision to move my hand, it's automatic, already done. 

Do you not lift weights at all because it hurts? There's good hurt and bad hurt when weight lifting. Moving up the scale is good hurt, staying there or digging deeper is like bad hurt. 

Youtube Channel