Home

Ok.

Shame.

The sep self has a victim mentality and loathe sometimes in the Golum style God 'doesn't like me'.

And seemigly really believes it. When this happens it makes me feel worried because the thought is believed in and I am afraid it will stick and I'll suffer as a victim forever. 😐

Am I insane 🤣 ?

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

All these sep self 'self referential' stories are BS.

---

There is an inner crisis going on at the moment. The transparency is increasing.

A sense of freedom is arising.

There is no me. There is nothing of the stuff I've been believing.

What a relief. 

No one. No situation. No past, no future. No person with habits, character traits, quality or defects, etc.

I don't think I am going to miss 'me'.

Nor seeing it as a death.

For it to be a death, it needs to have been alive first, which is something the ego never has been. 

Sense of self feels rude for not having been answering/replying to all the messages/interactions I've had this week.

Truth is- it is feeling overworked, overbooked and overwhelmed. 

I need alone time for the inner work. Contemplation, knowing the emotions, making decisions and self-realization.

18 minutes ago, Serenity said:

I don't think I am going to miss 'me'.

Nor seeing it as a death.

For it to be a death, it needs to have been alive first, which is something the ego never has been. 

It's a good riddance type of a thing, really.

'no me, no others, no me, no me, no others, no me, no others...'

Catching myself left and right.

There are no stories about I or others to believe. They still come but I catch it and move on.

Maybe what has changed is that I can now recognize and melt the fake sep self in believes better than before.

As far as I remember, I could only do so with more superficial thoughts.

IDK

Lets keep seeing where this goes

32 minutes ago, Serenity said:

There are no stories about I or others to believe. They still come but I catch it and move on.

Creating a new sep self who is catching the stories and moving on is another trick to watch out for. That one is also not there. 
Its easy to take on a new self managing and figuring things out. Being on a path even.

You also have to write something to communicate, so maybe you are aware. Just something i noticed from my own experience 

9 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Creating a new sep self who is catching the stories and moving on is another trick to watch out for. That one is also not there. 
Its easy to take on a new self managing and figuring things out. Being on a path even.

You also have to write something to communicate, so maybe you are aware. Just something i noticed from my own experience 

Absolutely. But there is no sep self being aware of a self sep mostly, though sometimes that narrative still happens. I am being optimistic though, as the silence has increased and there are just not as many self referential thoughts nor sep self feelings coming up.

I seem also to be breaking patterns and habits. 🤷‍♀️ Presence increases, there is less overlay and time on actuality.

😀