I’ve been having mostly bad trips recently, be it on shrooms or doing breathwork.. but I realized it is a good thing - it allows me to experience all the hidden subconscious pains I’ve been holding in and carrying with me my whole life.. by feeling them so intensely during the trip and facing them head-on, I am healing them. After this intense experience, the psyche will get bored of similar, but at a lower intensity, emotions.. kind of like when you jump from a parachute a thousand times, after a while it’s just a “meh” and not so scary and exciting for you anymore.. 

8 hours ago, Rose said:

After this intense experience, the psyche will get bored of similar, but at a lower intensity, emotions..

Yes, very nice. 

I feel like its the same with just being aware of the relationship between certain thoughts and corresponding feelings. At some point you just get bored of it after all the struggle, and stop going down that route.

On 4/15/2024 at 5:19 AM, Rose said:

I’ve been having mostly bad trips recently, be it on shrooms or doing breathwork.. but I realized it is a good thing - it allows me to experience all the hidden subconscious pains I’ve been holding in and carrying with me my whole life.. by feeling them so intensely during the trip and facing them head-on, I am healing them. After this intense experience, the psyche will get bored of similar, but at a lower intensity, emotions.. kind of like when you jump from a parachute a thousand times, after a while it’s just a “meh” and not so scary and exciting for you anymore.. 

Bad trips are great to encounter fear, pain and etc... I always did heroic dose. However, bad trips was always more helpful to let go and surrender for me. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."