27 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

But what is this @Phil character saying what's what to other separate selves?

It's projection.

It's like a certain frequency of a radio station where the music is separate knowers, believers, thinkers, feelers etc. Living in time.

Oh, and Joseph is also it's music. He is what the station plays, not the one tuned there, or doing the projecting.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@ConsciousDreamer666

Look around. ‘That’ is the world-sphere. 

Notice there is ‘looking around’. That is the lens-sphere. 

Where exactly is “a world” or “the world”?

Where exactly is “a looker” or “lookers”?

+  = 🔘

♥️               

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-are-the-spheres

On 3/26/2024 at 2:08 PM, Phil said:

@ConsciousDreamer666

Look around. ‘That’ is the world-sphere. 

Notice there is ‘looking around’. That is the lens-sphere. 

Where exactly is “a world” or “the world”?

Where exactly is “a looker” or “lookers”?

+  = 🔘

♥️               

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/what-are-the-spheres

@Phil So let me ask you a question.

If im at my homes terrace and im listening to the sounds of the waves of the sea.

And then there´s maybe a guy out there in the beach walking his dog.

If I inspect the sounds of the waves of the sea where are they happening, maybe they are not happening in my brain, but actually literally the waves are consciousness and they do that sound, which is also consciousness.

So the guy at the beach is experiencing the same consciousness as me, so you could say we are experiencing the same thing.

But consciousness is not experienced, is me. So we could say, me and the guy on the beach are being the big sphere. 

How´s that? Does that make sense or no way?

16 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

So we could say, me and the guy on the beach are being the big sphere. 

Awesome! One big phat yep to all except that last part, and even at that it may just be a ‘word thing’. 

“All” which can be measured or pointed to, including the measuring & pointing is actually the world-sphere.

That which is immeasurable & ineffable is being the lens-sphere, as the means of veiling itself, which makes for ‘an experience of’ the world-sphere Being is being.

Thus, all knowing & understanding, especially of consciousness, is unequivocally on behalf of an illusory separate self of thoughts. 

Put another way, consciousness is not All-Knowing… consciousness is infinite. 

What’s funny is the dog is pure consciousness, no lens, while of the lens the thought appears “dog”, and then of course “I’m an intelligent human, etc, etc, etc, etc,” 😂 

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Awesome! One big phat yep to all except that last part, and even at that it may just be a ‘word thing’. 

“All” which can be measured or pointed to, including the measuring & pointing is actually the world-sphere.

That which is immeasurable & ineffable is being the lens-sphere, as the means of veiling itself, which makes for ‘an experience of’ the world-sphere Being is being.

Thus, all knowing & understanding, especially of consciousness, is unequivocally on behalf of an illusory separate self of thoughts. 

Put another way, consciousness is not All-Knowing… consciousness is infinite. 

What’s funny is the dog is pure consciousness, no lens, while of the lens the thought appears “dog”, and then of course “I’m an intelligent human, etc, etc, etc, etc,” 😂 

So is all Being but illusory separate self is created because of thoughts? 

What about the thought 'But I have thoughts because I have a brain and that is the proof I am an intelligent human'? 😅

6 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

So is all Being but illusory separate self is created because of thoughts? 

What is illusory is not created. What is illusory is illusory. 

In accordance with direct experience - there is no created at all. 

Only the thought that there is.

6 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

What about the thought 'But I have thoughts because I have a brain and that is the proof I am an intelligent human'? 😅

The actuality of what the thoughts body, brain, proof & intelligent human point to is the world-sphere. 

The actuality of the thoughts ‘body’, ‘brain’, ‘proof’ & ‘intelligent human’ is the lens-sphere. 

The fundamental illusion of a separate self is, “I know”. 

As in, “I know… there is a body, a brain, proof & an intelligent human”. 

Consciousness, Being, Intelligence… is being, appearing as, the spheres. 

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

The actuality of what the thoughts body, brain, proof & intelligent human point to is the world-sphere. 

The actuality of the thoughts ‘body’, ‘brain’, ‘proof’ & ‘intelligent human’ is the lens-sphere. 

The lens-sphere is the illusion or ego? 

Another question- example, if I´m in my couch and I´m seeing a table and 4 chairs, that is supposed to be the world-sphere, which is Being.

So if someone now enters my living room is not that he is imagining the table and 4 chairs, but rather he is also within the world-sphere, or Being.

But I don´t see what is the difference between Being and the typical Physical Reality paradigm.

29 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

The lens-sphere is the illusion or ego? 

For infinite being to seem to experience the world it is being, infinite being must veil itself from the fact that it is being the world. 

The lens-sphere is the means of veiling, and therein the means of experiencing the world Being is being. 

The lens-sphere is an appearance of Being. 

The illusion or ego is that there is someone or something (separate).

29 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Another question- example, if I´m in my couch and I´m seeing a table and 4 chairs, that is supposed to be the world-sphere, which is Being.

So if someone now enters my living room is not that he is imagining the table and 4 chairs, but rather he is also within the world-sphere, or Being.

But I don´t see what is the difference between Being and the typical Physical Reality paradigm.

Typical Reality Paradigm (conditioning):

There are separate physical selves & things and or events like a couch, seeing, table, chairs, living room, he, and imagining. 

Being:

(No paradigm(s)) 

“Imagining” is on behalf of the separate self of thoughts. Subjective experience / “I’m” or “you’re” imagining “that” / covert “doer doing” / subject-object thought. “Imagining” is really, “knowing” - “I know”… fundemental illusion.

Being overlooks the reality of itself being, via believing the thought, “imagining”. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

For infinite being to seem to experience the world it is being, infinite being must veil itself from the fact that it is being the world. 

The lens-sphere is the means of veiling, and therein the means of experiencing the world Being is being. 

The lens-sphere is an appearance of Being. 

The illusion or ego is that there is someone or something (separate).

Typical Reality Paradigm (conditioning):

There are separate physical selves & things and or events like a couch, seeing, table, chairs, living room, he, and imagining. 

Being:

(No paradigm(s)) 

“Imagining” is on behalf of the separate self of thoughts. Subjective experience / “I’m” or “you’re” imagining “that” / covert “doer doing” / subject-object thought. “Imagining” is really, “knowing” - “I know”… fundemental illusion.

Being overlooks the reality of itself being, via believing the thought, “imagining”. 

Im sorry but i dont get It for much as i try 😭

I have more questions but i Will leave them for the zoom meeting so i dont derail more the topic..

Can consciousness be known?

Like lately i spent an freaky amount of time just trying to contemplate what the hell is a sound. Not labeling It as Consciousness, Being or God, but actually what IS the Essence of reality, what IS really a sound, like what the hell is this. Where am i, what IS the phenomena of reality. I can not handle not knowing It, i need to know what IS reality, Directly. 

I dont even know if im in a world anymore, or Who the fuck you are lmao. I want just the illusion to completely break, i cant take It anymore, the ignorance. 

28 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Im sorry but i dont get It for much as i try 😭

I have more questions but i Will leave them for the zoom meeting so i dont derail more the topic..

Cool. No zoom calls this weekend btw. The monthly calls will resume end of April. Feel free to make new threads as well. 

Can consciousness be known?

No.

There may appear thoughts about there being “a / the knower”, and the thoughts would be the “separate self” of thoughts.

It’s (the separate self of thoughts) not actually an entity separate of and knowing about consciousness, and it’s not consciousness “knowing itself via humans”.

It’s just, thoughts. 

Cessation is the absence of ‘that’. 

Like lately i spent an freaky amount of time just trying to contemplate what the hell is a sound. Not labeling It as Consciousness, Being or God, but actually what IS the Essence of reality, what IS really a sound, like what the hell is this. Where am i, what IS the phenomena of reality. I can not handle not knowing It, i need to know what IS reality, Directly. 

The “one who needs to know” is illusory. 

Being is appearing as thoughts, or “thinking”.

Thoughts / thinking is the obscuring of - Being. 

As the alleged finite mind is meditatively brought to rest, there is no question or doubt whatsoever as to the truth & true nature of Being. 

As aspect of the finite mind / activity of thought coming to rest, is what comes up & out, or empties, belief & emotionally. 

I dont even know if im in a world anymore, or Who the fuck you are lmao. I want just the illusion to completely break, i cant take It anymore, the ignorance. 

The world-sphere is within you / you’re appearing as “it”. 

I’m Being. “Phil” is Being’s being. (In the noun verb sense). Being vibrationally appearing as. Which isn’t “some thing else”, but is Being - vibrationally appearing. 

Exactly the same as thoughts. 

“The illusion breaking” isn’t “a thing”, doesn’t happen “in a future”. The “I” that can’t “it” anymore is a (subject-object) thought. 

Meditate.

Question, inspect & dispel self referential thoughts. 

Acknowledge emotions. (Which there is nothing human, person, people, or separate self about whatsoever btw). 

Relax, enjoy, have fun!

Self-realization isn’t some existential epistemological philosophical work or anything like that. 😂

That’s all an unnecessary adding & complicating (thinking). 

Bypassing all the thinking nonsense with simple effortless loving, appreciation & gratitude.