Guilt and sleep

Reena

2 hours ago, Reena said:

What if I told you something about America after hearing and reading some bullshit from media and if the ground reality is different? 

I don't like this attitude. Respect the country a person belongs to. 

53 minutes ago, Reena said:

Maybe it's beyond your comprehension because you rich ass amurican never had to deal with something like that. You can collect welfare if you are not working. Your governments handles you with kid gloves.

🤷‍♀️

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

What about the emotion guilt? 

I'm not sure if it's an emotion or a mind state. Like maybe it's not an emotion. It's a mental state that is induced by habit. Let's say if I have already clocked in the required number of hours. Would I still feel guilt before sleeping? I guess no. So it might not be an emotion. As in I'm not deeply emotional about it. But it's a melancholic mental state of despair that kicks in when I feel like I'm not doing enough on days when I'm extra tired or sleep frequently.

It has gotten bad. Because one day (probably 3 days ago) I just couldn't fall asleep. I kept feeling this gnawing guilt like I was shaming myself and saying "C'mon C'mon get up, finish the task that is left. Go to the farm again." That was a hard day for me. I cried because I just wanted to rest.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Reena

When the thought ‘I’m not doing enough’ is experienced, is there the coresponding emotion of guilt felt?

Yes guilt and shame both.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Reena

So you aren’t guilting yourself, guilt isn’t coming from someone or something, and is essentially how some thoughts feel? 

No.. I guilt myself. Which is my bad habit.

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

How does that feel?

It feels very stressful and causes me to not be able to nap.

On 2/10/2024 at 12:24 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

You should use your real picture as your avatar and engage like a human being.

MY REAL NAME IS REENA AND I AM A REAL HUMAN BEING. I'M NOT A BOT.

It takes a certain wisdom and intellect and emotion to see the realness in others. Only a jeweler will know the difference between a real diamond and a fake one. I'm the real one. But that is only visible to a talented eye. I don't deserve to be mistreated. If someone deserves me in their life, they should act that part. Everyone has their own boundaries and so do I. I have a sweet exterior and a hardcore interior. I don't like games. And I don't keep such people around. I only keep real people around. I am more real than you can ever imagine.

This might all sound narcissistic, but it's more about self worth and dignity and not letting oneself be destroyed by the ignorance, immaturity and pettiness of others. It's called having high standards for oneself so truly deserving people can get the benefit of my company.

Edited by Reena

On 2/9/2024 at 3:58 PM, Reena said:

No.. I guilt myself. Which is my bad habit.

On 2/9/2024 at 4:17 PM, Reena said:

It feels very stressful and causes me to not be able to nap.

As you are yourself / there are not two of you / one which knows anything about “the other” / and you don’t actually know anything about yourself… 

The interpretations ‘I guilt myself’ & ‘my bad habit’ simply aren’t true, and feel discordant naturally.

It’s the guidance of emotion felt in regard to the thoughts / interpretations. 

The interpretations “I guilt myself”, and “my bad habit”… imply what would have to change is you… no longer guilting yourself / being guilted…  and no longer having a bad habit / knowing there is bad. 

But you are changeless. There’s no changing infinite formless awareness. 

So allow the interpretations to change, in accordance with the guidance felt… and you’ll sleep (so to speak) just fine. 🙂