Say anything that is extremely powerful

I want to distract myself a bit. Say something that is extremely powerful in terms of the world, universe, self, enlightenment enlightenment and consciousness. Start the train..

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I will begin with myself.

I think enlightenment is not so much about pursuing a goal or running after. I think enlightenment is reaching peak consciousness, accessing a state within oneself. All that enerhy and knowledge lodged in our subconscious.

We just have to explore more. But look deep. Pursuing it is a monkey game.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I think there is no universal spiritual path.

1 hour ago, Links said:

I don't understand. I would've thought powerful spiritual words are pointing towards what we want to be distracted from. As in, helping us face the resistance. Distraction is avoiding our wounds. Is that powerful or spiritual? 

Something that is mind blowing and powerful always distracts us from something that is petty.

1 hour ago, Links said:

I don't understand. I would've thought powerful spiritual words are pointing towards what we want to be distracted from. As in, helping us face the resistance. Distraction is avoiding our wounds. Is that powerful or spiritual? 

I get you

When we distract ourselves from a wound, it could be akin to spiritual bypassing.

When we distract ourselves from something petty or a nuisance, it's a healthy distraction.

I hope you got my point

40 minutes ago, Reena said:

I get you

When we distract ourselves from a wound, it could be akin to spiritual bypassing.

When we distract ourselves from something petty or a nuisance, it's a healthy distraction.

I hope you got my point 

I think so. Pettiness is usually what we use as the distraction, like watching TV or some other entertainment or comfort to fill the mind. 

So something healthy is a better alternative.  Most of us can't be intensely spiritual and mindful all the time  😀  

I guess if I'm filled up with pettiness I like to get up and do something practical. DIY on the house, play with the kids, get out in the garden, go for a run or a walk in nature.  Takes me out of my petty thoughts. 

7 minutes ago, Links said:

guess if I'm filled up with pettiness I like to get up and do something practical. DIY on the house, play with the kids, get out in the garden, go for a run or a walk in nature.  Takes me out of my petty thoughts. 

What if you ran into an argument with your significant other, how do you distract yourself in that case where you are feeling stressed or emotionally overwhelmed?

Paradoxically sometimes the weak can be the most powerful and the powerful can be the most weak.  Power is a very nuanced and counterintuitive thing sometimes.  Not only do you have individual  use of power but you have collective reaction to power too.  Power is something that is best used in the most intelligent way possible with a systemic understanding.  Overuse of power can lead to predictable backlash and fallout.  I’ll give you an example: sometimes doing nothing is the most powerful thing to do.  Sometimes raising hell is the weakest thing you can do.  It just depends.  This comes up in jury trial work all the time.  Judgment is a very tricky thing and your own judgment and perception isn’t

necessarily how others will judge or how the collective will judge when everything is taken as a whole.   Power has to work within the community to be sustainable if that makes sense.  Otherwise it’s not really power, it’s like a regretful mistake.  Not all the time, but sometimes.  Caveman power is not what you want most of the time.  Sometimes yes, it just depends.  Misuse of power almost always fails over the long run.  There’s a Karmic blowback.  Karma is the law of action and reaction.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Links said:

I think so. Pettiness is usually what we use as the distraction, like watching TV or some other entertainment or comfort to fill the mind. 

So something healthy is a better alternative.  Most of us can't be intensely spiritual and mindful all the time  😀  

I guess if I'm filled up with pettiness I like to get up and do something practical. DIY on the house, play with the kids, get out in the garden, go for a run or a walk in nature.  Takes me out of my petty thoughts. 

I wasn't saying petty as in entertainment. That stuff can sometimes help recharge your batteries. I was talking about petty stuff that gets on your nerves like fights  discord arguments. Messes and fuss. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

The Truth does indeed set you free. 

Why do you want to be free?