Say anything that is extremely powerful

23 hours ago, Reena said:

I want to distract myself a bit. Say something that is extremely powerful in terms of the world, universe, self, enlightenment enlightenment and consciousness. Start the train..

Read my quote. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 hours ago, Reena said:

What if you ran into an argument with your significant other, how do you distract yourself in that case where you are feeling stressed or emotionally overwhelmed?

Hi, and sorry to hear about the argument. I hope it's over now? To be honest, when I've had a row I can't think about powerful spiritual things, if it's a bad argument I just want to get out of the house. Outside for a walk where the wide open space, the sky, the trees and nature have a way of absorbing the furious turbulent energy, and allows the knot of angry thoughts to unwind and relaxation and calm energy to slowly return. Then I'll probably end up in a cafe, maybe at the local garden centre and I can get distracted looking at the gardening stuff (my hobby) plants, tools, seeds, etc. 

That's what works for me because it aligns with my interests like walking, nature and gardening so maybe won't copy across for others. My spirituality is also to be found immersed in nature, so I find that 'being there' does it for me. 

Edited by Links