Hyperventilating and not able to calm

Reena

I have a psychiatric appointment in another 8 hours. I tried to nap. I just woke up. I'm not able to calm myself. I'm just hyperventilating. I have been having panic attacks since yesterday. I feel extremely anxious. My family members are worried for me.

I don't understand how to calm myself. My whole body has become intensely hot and I'm constantly drinking lots of water and trying to tell myself that everything is okay.

But it's just not happening. I have never experienced this level of anxiety. I can't close my eyes or feel relaxed. I don't want to talk to the psychiatrist because my mental state is totally bad. Like in this anxious state I can't speak to anyone.

I'm totally stressed over this appointment.

What should I do?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I feel like I will get a heart attack if I don't calm myself.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

This playlist is soothing.  

I used to get panic attacks when I was younger.   Then I took a break from humanity.   Sometimes humanity can be invasive, especially when you have vulnerabilities (like I do).  I would take a break from the forum maybe.   Too many people encroaching in your energetic fields.  You need inner stillness. 

Edited by Proserpina