Siddhis

Orb

Do you guys experience what is known as Siddhis? From what I've heard these are supposed to be "supernatural" powers that are side effects of going deeper into communion with our Source. 

Personally, I experienced visions of the future and the visions have been increasing more often. 

It ranges from an intuitive thought or a full blown vision akin to a dream. And they happen.

Edited by Orb

♾️

14 hours ago, Orb said:

Do you guys experience what is known as Siddhis?

Apparently, yeah. Materialization, manifestation, clairvoyance, telepathy / mind reading & being read, precognition, energetic healing, lifetime downloads, inception, feeling & seeing auras, mediumship, cosmic reversal. Most fascinating so far is experiential reality not being / appearing consistent in the seemingly or presumed typical manor. 

14 hours ago, Orb said:

From what I've heard these are supposed to be "supernatural" powers that are side effects of going deeper into communion with our Source. 

Prior to thought activity / manifestation. Pure or raw formless unconceptualized in-formation. In simple terms, selflessness. 

14 hours ago, Orb said:

Personally, I experienced visions of the future and the visions have been increasing more often. 

It ranges from an intuitive thought or a full blown vision akin to a dream. And they happen.

Amazing indeed. 🤍

On 2/1/2024 at 2:23 PM, Phil said:

Apparently, yeah. Materialization, manifestation, clairvoyance, telepathy / mind reading & being read, precognition, energetic healing, lifetime downloads, inception, feeling & seeing auras, mediumship, cosmic reversal. Most fascinating so far is experiential reality not being / appearing consistent in the seemingly or presumed typical manor. 

I'd like to witness or experience a siddhi. Can you help with that or show one?

Actually, no. I'd freak out.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.