Emptiness inside

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

I managed to beat all addictions and as result of that I got feeling of emptiness inside.How to fill this empty void inside?

Feel into that emptiness. 

It might actually be Fullness.

But idk...gotta see for yourself 😉😊

♾️

2 hours ago, grace said:

Congrats! Rest in wellbeing, in the now, in a light positive feeling. Wisdom will tell you what to do/what you want. 

Thanks man.

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Feel into that emptiness. 

It might actually be Fullness.

But idk...gotta see for yourself 😉😊

Yeah it feels like emptiness, sorry.

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Alexander

That’s not emptiness. Still plenty of beliefs to go. 

I felt emptiness inside not some metaphysical emptiness.

4 minutes ago, Alexander said:

In my body , feeling is emptiness.It's paradox.I quited all my addictions just to feel empty?!

If you aren't feeling Fullness you haven't fully Emptied yet. 

Nows the time for daily exercise, journaling, meditation, prayer, devotion, serving others. 

Do anything that isn't for you, anything that takes your mind off of "I" "me" "what's in it for me?"

♾️

27 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Ah yes, more listening to the "teachers" and "experts". I personally don't encourage listening to these kinds of people but see for yourself if what they speak points you closer to our Nature.

♾️

20 hours ago, Alexander said:

I felt emptiness inside not some metaphysical emptiness.

I took it that way, I’m with ya. Metaphysics is just a conceptual misnomer imo. 

Ime, emptying / emptiness is of the mind / the activity of thinking & of ‘holding’ of beliefs / knowing, while feeling is pure fullness. So rather than filling the void, I’m suggesting there is actually more to empty in terms of uncovering feeling, such that / to the extent it’s ‘seen’ clearly there is not and never was ‘a void’. Maybe deeper seated interpretations not yet looked at, and maybe some more subtle surface level beliefs yet to be noticed / aware of. Maybe triggering of beliefs occurring, yet guidance remaining ignored.  

In any case congrats again on kicking the habits! That’s awesome! 

One question to ponder if interested… is feeling finite like in the body or a product of the body, or is feeling infinite, while thought presumes ‘my feelings’.