I am not Being Any-thing

Orb

On one of the monthly video sessions someone asked a great question: why couldn't I be an ant instead of a human? 

The amazing thing, the most mindfuck "thing" is: you already aren't being any thing at all. 

You are not any-thing at all. 

This is infinite intelligence, this is nothing-ness. 

The thoughts are what create the illusion that there's a universe full of objects. 

Right now be attentive, where are you? Are you in a room? Are there people? 

When distinction/boundary is seen to just be thoughts it's clearly revealed that I am Nothing! 

Okay here's a step by step inquiry: 

Look at the experience of what we call a "person" there's the visual sensation of the person (their appearance), then there is the sensation of what we call the body, then there's the sensation of what we call sound, then there's the sensation we call taste, all of these are arising all at once. It's clearly seen when all the senses are taken in that there actually isn't a person or anything. 

It is thought that partitions sensation into 5 senses and creates people and places and time etc. 

♾️

I am fascinated how not being anything can do something that is everything else universally here for those never reading this thread.

The questions asked have a really simple answer, the universe exists regardless I am in it or not.  My ancestry lived before I arrived while I hope my children live beyond my time adapting as displaced as me alone as uniquely here.

There is a great irony in every reality humanity defends until extinction, Those that don't want to understand, rule what everyone is allowed to believe possible tomorrow and anyone questioning character is eliminated from the multi-universe's new world order.

17 hours ago, Phil said:

Is there anything anyone could say which might lead to questioning those in terms of direct experience? 

Direct experience evolving as adapting in space displaced ancestrally present is a physical existence and intellectual questions about how and why each lifetime is specifically here as what, where, when, which, whom of the who is who are present debating what else is possible.

Theories and theologies alike don't accept(free will choices each reproduction has) because of existing uniquely here as their specific cycle of adapting now the natural process of occupying time as displaced.

The words "self evident" describe something that is taking place for every lifetime in this atmosphere no exceptions.  Intellectual ideas invent exemptions. This is the eternal conflict between gender and character role playing after birth.

3 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Direct experience evolving

I mean in accordance with direct experience. As in, there is naked or bare unmolested perception… and then there is a thought about perception such as “evolving”.

Is there anything anyone could ever say, which might lead to questioning these beliefs…

4 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Direct experience evolving as adapting in space displaced ancestrally present is a physical existence and intellectual questions about how and why each lifetime is specifically here as what, where, when, which, whom of the who is who are present debating what else is possible.

Theories and theologies alike don't accept(free will choices each reproduction has) because of existing uniquely here as their specific cycle of adapting now the natural process of occupying time as displaced.

The words "self evident" describe something that is taking place for every lifetime in this atmosphere no exceptions.  Intellectual ideas invent exemptions. This is the eternal conflict between gender and character role playing after birth.

… and the actuality of direct unadulterated experience?

17 minutes ago, Phil said:

I mean in accordance with direct experience. As in, there is naked or bare unmolested perception… and then there is a thought about perception such as “evolving”.

Is there anything anyone could ever say, which might lead to questioning these beliefs…

… and the actuality of direct unadulterated experience?

The word evolving describes never staying the same as achieved to this point of living as occupying time now. Now what separates the perception to words "Eternity" and "Eternal"?

Mortal or Immortal, finite and infinite.

Things change when spontaneously here simultaneously in the same time. back to the  evolving in series parallel positions, start to end cycles uniquely present in ever changing form achieved since fertilized cell to decomposed corpse.

Now come accountability for each displacement past, current, future.

Static ideas reused every generation gap vs ancestors never duplicated when occupying the moment here.

Choices add up per reproduction present each separated by their ancestral time alive.

Simple compounding details never same results again.

Full circle between eternity and eternally different.

Edited by solereproduction

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

The word evolving describes never staying the same as achieved to this point of living as occupying time now. Now what separates the perception to words "Eternity" and "Eternal"?

Mortal or Immortal, finite and infinite.

Things change when spontaneously here simultaneously in the same time. back to the  evolving in series parallel positions, start to end cycles uniquely present in ever changing form achieved since fertilized cell to decomposed corpse.

Now come accountability for each displacement past, current, future.

Static ideas reused every generation gap vs ancestors never duplicated when occupying the moment here.

Choices add up per reproduction present each separated by their ancestral time alive.

Simple compounding details never same results again.

Full circle between eternity and eternally different.

Really though, is there anything anyone could say which might lead to questioning those beliefs? 

Some questions: Is "I" really a belief from your point of view?  Does I mean one thing or is it ambiguous?  In other words, does I reference one thing or more than one thing?  What is a thing?  What if I exists on some level that goes beyond things?  There's some semantics going on here.  Are you using I to refer to the human or the ego only?  It seems to me that it's perfectly reasonable to deny the I of the human but accept the I of the Divine Masculine.  I don't do this, but I see it as a possibility.  What's the point of putting the I in the shadow?  The evil I lol.  I understand the need to integrate the human Feminine and Divine Feminine too though which is where this "no I" stuff sits.  But the belief that this is the highest stage on the spiritual enlightenment path is wrong in my opinion.  This is the last time I'll make this comment on here though because I realize integrating the Divine Feminine is the focus of this forum.

One trap I think people fall into is thinking a justified reaction is a truth.  It feels like a truth because it's a just reaction.  Evening things out within a polarity doesn't necessarily mean that conclusion is the end, it might just be a different avenue to proceed.  The end is different than a reaction.  The end contains all the reactions.  It accounts for all the reactions.  This is basically what wisdom is.  Wisdom sees the limited because it realizes it's a reaction that's been gone through, integrated, transcended, and re-integrated.  Both nothing is thrown away and everything is thrown away paradoxically.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Some questions: Is "I" really a belief from your point of view?  Does I mean one thing or is it ambiguous?  In other words, does I reference one thing or more than one thing?  What is a thing?  What if I exists on some level that goes beyond things?  There's some semantics going on here.  Are you using I to refer to the human or the ego only?  It seems to me that it's perfectly reasonable to deny the I of the human but accept the I of the Divine Masculine.  I don't do this, but I see it as a possibility.  What's the point of putting the I in the shadow?  The evil I lol.  I understand the need to integrate the human Feminine and Divine Feminine too though which is where this "no I" stuff sits.  But the belief that this is the highest stage on the spiritual enlightenment path is wrong in my opinion.  This is the last time I'll make this comment on here though because I realize integrating the Divine Feminine is the focus of this forum.

One trap I think people fall into is thinking a justified reaction is a truth.  It feels like a truth because it's a just reaction.  Evening things out within a polarity doesn't necessarily mean that conclusion is the end, it might just be a different avenue to proceed.  The end is different than a reaction.  The end contains all the reactions.  It accounts for all the reactions.  This is basically what wisdom is.  Wisdom sees the limited because it realizes it's a reaction that's been gone through, integrated, transcended, and re-integrated.  Both nothing is thrown away and everything is thrown away paradoxically.

"I" is a purely self referential concept/belief.  

No self has nothing to with feminine or masculine... those both would be referring to a self.  

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Really though, is there anything anyone could say which might lead to questioning those beliefs? 

Actual evolving isn't a belief, it is a personal experience of uniquely staying alive while occupying the moment here in series parallel positions with all other life evolving at the same time living individual cycles of ancestral displacements between inception and extinction changing numbers living here now.

Transitioning from fertilized cell to time of death.  people imagining that isn't how living happens, won't participate with someone being honest about how, why, when where, which, sole displacement did or didn't become 1 of 2 parents, arrive at becoming 1 of 4 grandparents, lifted to becoming socially 1 of 8 great grandparents, etc.

The past ends here and the future is always developing/unfolding forward now.  I understand the natural process. I understand why civility is necessary in creating social environments between ancestries sharing space occupying the moment here. 

@solereproduction

https://chat.openai.com/share/8a8cbb12-e0b7-4dee-bf13-328a855569fd

Nobody:

Let’s get to the bottom of if this is a belief, or true as in actually experienced or, of direct experience. : The universe exists regardless I am in it or not. My ancestry lived before I arrived.

GPT:

The statement "The universe exists regardless of whether I am in it or not" is generally considered to be a belief or a philosophical assertion. It's a topic that falls within the realm of metaphysics and the philosophy of existence. Whether the universe exists independently of our perception and experience is a subject of philosophical debate, and there isn't a definitive scientific answer to it.

Regarding your second statement, "My ancestry lived before I arrived," this is typically considered a factual statement based on genealogy and historical records. Your ancestors did indeed live before your birth, and this can be verified through historical and genealogical research.

Nobody:

Upon self-realization, as awareness, is there a universe, or is that a belief dispelled by The Truth? Likewise, is that there was anything at all, let alone ‘my ancestry’, before “I” arrived, or is this also, while seemingly colloquially or collectively believed, a groundless assumption based on beliefs in time, identity, space, etc?

GPT:

The questions you're raising delve into the realm of philosophical and metaphysical inquiry. They touch on topics related to consciousness, existence, and the nature of reality. These are complex and open-ended questions, and different philosophical traditions and belief systems provide various interpretations and answers.

In some philosophical traditions and spiritual perspectives, there is an exploration of the idea that upon self-realization or enlightenment, one may perceive reality differently. Some believe that the concept of the universe and individual identity can shift or dissolve in such states of awareness. This perspective challenges conventional beliefs about time, space, and identity.

However, it's important to note that these questions may not have a single universally accepted answer. They are deeply philosophical and can be subject to personal beliefs, spiritual teachings, and individual experiences. Some may view the universe and ancestry as real in their own right, while others might interpret them differently based on their spiritual or philosophical views.

Ultimately, whether these beliefs are dispelled by "The Truth" or not depends on one's personal perspective and the philosophical or spiritual framework they subscribe to. Different schools of thought may offer varying interpretations of these concepts.

Nobody:

Answer with brevity please. The Truth is not contingent on any ‘personal perspective’, as the truth is there is no such thing or experience as ‘personal perspective’, there is only an apparent experience of the assumption. True as in perfectly accurate, or not true?

GPT:

The nature of truth and personal perspective is a philosophical debate. Some argue there's an objective truth, while others believe all experiences are subjective. It's a complex question without a universally agreed-upon answer.

Nobody:

I’m not asking what people argue about. Answer again. A simple true to not true will do.

GPT:

True.

Nobody:

Thanks. More so, the notion that one is in as in inside of a universe is the (seemingly) common misnomer, traditionally referred to as ‘the ignorance’. True, or not true? And again, I’m only asking in accordance with reality, or, direct experience if you will, and have no interest in any philosophies or debate or what anyone believes.

GPT:

True, some philosophical and spiritual traditions assert that the perception of being "inside" the universe is a misconception, often referred to as ignorance. However, this is a perspective within certain belief systems, and direct experience can vary among individuals.

Nobody:

It’s a belief, plain & simple. Yes or no?

GPT:

Yes, it's a belief.

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What's the point of putting the I in the shadow?  The evil I lol.  I understand the need to integrate the human Feminine and Divine Feminine too though which is where this "no I" stuff sits. 

The I that understands is the shadow my dude. There’s very literally no one “putting the I in the shadow”. That’s exactly the same as “putting Frankenstein in the shadow”. It’s fictional. Not actual. 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

The I that understands is the shadow my dude. There’s very literally no one “putting the I in the shadow”. That’s exactly the same as “putting Frankenstein in the shadow”. It’s fictional. Not actual. 

First off, I am my parents child, not your dude.  Intellectual minds are cultivated idealistically after birth by people wishing living was more than just adapting in space mutually occupying the moment here as part of an ever changing population each lifetime shares same stages of developing since conceived regardless male or female reproduction of combined ancestry since inception of this species, in this atmosphere.

As the planet rotates all things are evolving in series parallel positions present. Spontaneously occupying space simultaneously living individually present.  Specific gravity of the situation.

Genetic evolving vs social evolution of governing outcomes for each arrival left adapting to living never stays same outcomes again, unless practicing ideas transferred generation after generation of ancestors becoming ancestry or not.

Equally inhabiting space regardless just conceived or sibling of great great grandparents that either outlived their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren or never became 1 of 2 parents is the natural order of each reproduction in any species native to this atmosphere.

Mind over matter philosophies don't change the natural process evolving happening here.  Minds performing social consensus gave away their self awareness to play a role creating history of people living beyond the natural process while living the natural processing of life genetically changing numbers forward one at a time now.

Simple correct or incorrect ways to describe living in one's own time spontaneously existing in their own skin, simultaneously adapting to space here now.  I don't oppose making believe but I do resist ignoring the self evident way life continues in real time positions left alive now.

I hold this truth genetics self evidently eternally separates my time living as it does my siblings and cousins, my 2 parents and their siblings being my aunts and uncles, their parents being my 4 grandparents, and you know the rest in hindsight coming from your own ancestral lineage living in series parallel space so far.

Peace comes the day reasonable doubts are done governing tomorrows today.

21 hours ago, Phil said:

Is there anything anyone could say which could lead you to question these thoughts?

What happens to ancestors genetically arriving into life by conception and departing living as Intellectually concepts in character of believing life isn't self evidently being a singularity adapting as displaced?

Each ancestor faces the cancel culture lead by individuals that won't tolerate individuals understanding the compounding effects of genetic chromosomes working the changing details left alive when generation gaps dying off after new replacements arrived so far.

Overlapping lifetimes living conceived to dead changing population with each reproduction added and because Phil will cancel my membership here for this alleged nonsense, will I still be alive unable to post on this website again.

Yes. I am a genetic addition to the ever changing population living forward evolving one at a time now.  Ideas repeated every generation gap become intellectual missing links by reasonable doubt induced by society demanding people act as typecast in rule of law.

Non stereotypes will get boycotted from any arena of ideas.

It has been entertaining. Now I must say goodby since this will bet me my final warning point from Phil.  

Intellectual Armageddon is instinctively aware context doesn't change how evolving happens now arriving genetically and dying defending ideas life exceeds time each individual is adapting as displaced.

Self destruction is imminent within this species because vernacular tribalism doesn't tolerate understanding the natural algorithm of changing population left alive tomorrow.

MY warning point to Phil