Having Trouble Leading in Relationship

As the man, I want to be able to lead my girlfriend, I want to plan out all the dates, I want to be able to feel like I'm cool and adventurous like her. 

Problem is the roles are actyallt reversed and my girlfriend actually isn't a fan of that. She's super supportive but she's made it clear that she feels like she's kinda being the man too much and it's a learning moment for me. I can pick up the pace from this quickly and improve and align thought with feeling again. 

I know my girlfriend is actually guiding me towards my own alignment which is awesome. But I feel quite embarrassed sometimes. She's bought stuff for me. She drives me around since I don't have a lot of cash for gas. She is awesome, but I want to provide for her and support her. 

♾️

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Huge learning opportunity. 😁💗

Continue.

Try silent mantra technique. Basically, repeat one word over and over with the 'inner voice'.

It really is a great learning opportunity, she is unknowingly guiding me to what I actually want to BE! And thanks for the suggestion, affirmations also resonate, it reminds me of Phil's latest vid.

♾️

Leadership and people having these roles is a conceptualization/bastardization of being "in the Vortex", alignment. Feeling less than a man or less than a good partner is moving away from alignment and does not attract intimacy or abundance. Reach for thoughts that do. 🙂

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Leadership and people having these roles is a conceptualization/bastardization of being "in the Vortex", alignment. Feeling less than a man or less than a good partner is moving away from alignment and does not attract intimacy or abundance. Reach for thoughts that do. 🙂

Good point. Sometimes we see people living aligned lives and then we turn those lifestyles into roles and try to imitate them. But you can't imitate awesomeness.

♾️

15 hours ago, Orb said:

As the man, I want to be able to lead my girlfriend, I want to plan out all the dates, I want to be able to feel like I'm cool and adventurous like her. 

Problem is the roles are actyallt reversed and my girlfriend actually isn't a fan of that. She's super supportive but she's made it clear that she feels like she's kinda being the man too much and it's a learning moment for me. I can pick up the pace from this quickly and improve and align thought with feeling again. 

I know my girlfriend is actually guiding me towards my own alignment which is awesome. But I feel quite embarrassed sometimes. She's bought stuff for me. She drives me around since I don't have a lot of cash for gas. She is awesome, but I want to provide for her and support her. 

Without narrative of selves in time, as a preference arising, this looks like this:

15 hours ago, Orb said:

plan

How does infinitely unconditional, perfect & whole, unobstructed, un-asserted-upon consciousness plan?

By appearing as a body & a calendar, and writing something on it.  

Keep it simple. ☺️

It might be worthwhile to google and read about these concepts and distinctions… self-esteem, self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-respect, self-confidence, self-love, and self-care.