Tropicana

Reena

What's the point of thinking all the negative stuff my mind keeps thinking. 

Think of happy stuff. 

On the contrary, can I accept negative things? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I'm imagining I opened a hotel called Tropicana and people were having fun there on a remote island. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I imagine that if I were living there. 

Once again feeling really hungry. I slept a little longer today. I felt better. But my legs are still weak. 

I'm extremely hungry right now 

I was reminding myself that good things can still come to my life. 

My period has been significantly delayed. And that's a good thing because I'm very low on nutrition. I want to use Judaism as a spiritual bench. 

I woke up late today. Felt low in energy. I want to do more work on the farm. 

Today I have to motivate myself again. Do it. Just do it. 

I woke up again. Feeling like shit. Got tiny fraction of work done today. I felt exhausted easily. I took my meds today. The effect of the med lasted only a few hours. 

Today is January 14 and tomorrow is national holiday. I really don't know. I don't want another psychiatric appointment. 

I also bought a task counter. And I will be giving myself reward points on stuff achieved. 

The tally counter will show the number of tasks I did. 

Today is January 14

Total tasks completed - 15 

Tomorrow is Jan 15.

I bought an alarm clock so I wake up on time. 

Tasks to be done today 

Farm work - collect eggs and keep eggs in baskets. 

Arrange items in warehouse. 

Arrange Laundry for guest workers. 

Process orders

Clean equipment 

I don't know if I can finish all that. Some days are good and I can get more work done. Others day I slack off really bad. 

I don't feel hungry as much as I feel dull and lazy.. 

I feel a bit powerful right now and I should reward myself. I felt horribly anxious to go to some part of the farm where there are people because of my social anxiety. But I mustered the courage to go there and face the situation. I had to put potatoes in a basket. I used to often tremble (hands shaking, trembling) before when I saw someone watching me, this time I felt less nervous. 

Yay. 

One reward for doing something uncomfortable. 

Too tired today. Filled many baskets. I almost collapsed. 

I'm too stressed out. 

Just relax. 

I barely slept at all. Woke up two hours ago and began work. Totally zonked. 

This is the hardest I have worked.