Surrender

Blessed2

27 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Seems pretty linear to me. 🤔

Fear is not joy.

But like magenta makes a color wheel out of the linear rainbow arrangement of color, powerless and empowerment kind of die together. Magenta isn't really a color, it's just your eye conflating red and blue, however it's also considered a primary color. 

Youtube Channel  

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

I meant like really specifically. Ime cigerettes, cigars, over drinking & overeating / eating late at night.

Super specifically, are these phenomenas not just conceptualizations of feeling?

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

These were just given up basically. Surrendered.

How, exactly / specifically? Just quit with willpower, for the sake of quitting, because it's good to do so?

Phil, I can't just quit. I have thought of trying to quit. It feels bad. I don't think I could just stop, by willpower. I just don't know how. It's too much.

I'm lost.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

But like magenta makes a color wheel out of the linear rainbow arrangement of color, powerless and empowerment kind of die together. Magenta isn't really a color, it's just your eye conflating red and blue, however it's also considered a primary color. 

🤔🤔

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

46 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Super specifically, are these phenomenas not just conceptualizations of feeling?

Totally, yes. 

47 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

How, exactly / specifically? Just quit with willpower, for the sake of quitting, because it's good to do so?

If that’s what works, then yes. That isn’t what I would suggest, no. 

47 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Phil, I can't just quit. I have thought of trying to quit. It feels bad. I don't think I could just stop, by willpower. I just don't know how. It's too much.

I'm lost.

If you can’t, don’t. Keep it simple. Take advantage of the resources available, someone / people who can. I can’t fix some issues with my laptop for example. No problem, Apple can. 

What ‘clicked’ with cigarettes, eating late etc, was that it was opposite to what I believed. Quitting isn’t a doing per se, it’s non-doing. As in just sitting there, feeling breathing in the stomach, thoughts clear. It was smoking & eating late that were the doing. 

It’s what happens when you don’t do that is averted from, which is, feel. 

The body and mind surrenders, of course there is not a 'self' that surrenders. 

Which is why meditation, yoga, etc...exist. Is a way for the body and mind to get to a place where is not anymore a blockage to reality. The illusory energy or energetic aberration that was being created as separated from reality, is no longer there, and so Dissolution happens.

So in summary, there is no self that surrenders, but rather mind or body do (or stop doing) certain thing, that make the true Being or Existence awake and be 'activated'. In other words the body or mind becomes an aligned conductor in reality, making the illusory feeling of separation stop. And thus our True Being feel finally at ease.