What is Judgement Day? (Christianity)

Orb

One thing I can't wrap my head around in the Bible is the book of Revelation.

Apparently it's about the end of the world and how Jesus is gonna come down from the sky on a horse. 

I'm very open minded to seeing the "non dual" in the Bible and honestly reading scripture has improved the quality of my experience, but the whole day of judgement thing is difficult to understand or deconstruct.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Orb

♾️

Perhaps it’s descriptive of self-realization, as a world, Jesus or experience would be two, or second(s). In the nondual sense a day of judgment wouldn’t involve two, one judging another, but karma and one coming down off one’s high horse if you will. 

Judgement is synonymous with discernment, astuteness, perception and… common sense. 

9 hours ago, Phil said:

Perhaps it’s descriptive of self-realization, as a world, Jesus or experience would be two, or second(s). In the nondual sense a day of judgment wouldn’t involve two, one judging another, but karma and one coming down off one’s high horse if you will. 

Judgement is synonymous with discernment, astuteness, perception and… common sense. 

Makes sense, kinda like death of the ego, end of the whole world of thought identification.

♾️

8 minutes ago, Orb said:

I gave it a read, the course in miracles is very interesting, I'm gonna look into this book more....

👍👍🙏

Keep in mind that if the interpretation of it's message ever includes something like sacrifice or loss, or sparks fear in any way, the interpretation is off. What ACIM talks about is perfect, total goodness with no loss or sacrifice or conditions of any kind.

There must be an effortless way.

On 1/5/2024 at 6:59 AM, Orb said:

One thing I can't wrap my head around in the Bible is the book of Revelation.

Apparently it's about the end of the world and how Jesus is gonna come down from the sky on a horse. 

I'm very open minded to seeing the "non dual" in the Bible and honestly reading scripture has improved the quality of my experience, but the whole day of judgement thing is difficult to understand or deconstruct.

Any thoughts?

I's death 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

51 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Between the death of "I am" and the extinction of "we believe and let nobody stand in our way designing better tomorrows arriving, today.".  

I created we.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."