Kali is the only healer for damaged women

If you are hurting and if you are a woman, then Kali is only source of comfort, warmth and healing in times of trouble. 

I'm being dead serious. Kali is a magical spirit. 

If someone or something bothers you, invoke Kali and she will heal you. Only if you are a woman because Kali is also a woman who went through tremendous shit and came back as a winner. 

Women have a special privilege and access to Kali warrior spirit because women have been systematically oppressed by the Patriarchy for centuries and this is their only source of dealing with that oppressor.

Invoke Kali and see yourself magically heal as a woman. Kali will take care of men who are trying to hurt you in whatever way. Kali will protect you from them. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Vote for Kali as the next President of the United States.

Kali you have my family's vote for the next election. 

Hilary Clinton didn't make it. But one fine day United States of America will have a woman president. (and I sincerely hope it's not Caitlyn Jenner, omg please no). 

Please my prayer. 

Kali I vote you. 

t6edgmm1qkmq3msnzywo.webp.8a9c2f57ef28e5

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Kali is a symbol for ego-death, or liberation. That's what the sword and severed head symbolizes.

She also has a third eye. There is no victims and oppressors when seen with that eye.

It's your head she's holding.

If you're interested in hindu forms of deity worship and also liberation, check out Neem Karoli Baba. He was a devotee of Hanuman.

There's a great book called Miracle of Love by Ram Dass, which is basically a collection of stories about Neem Karoli Baba.

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 you are telling this to a hindu who worships Kali. *rolls eyes. 

I'm a hindu for years since birth and we know what Kali means, something a westerner can never grasp. 

I don't need teachings on love. Jesus is enough for that. 

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Kali is a symbol for ego-death, or liberation. That's what the sword and severed head symbolizes.

Kali doesn't stand for ego death. Kali in my country and culture stands for women's empowerment. Lol. Mostly women worship her.. Get a clue.