Manifesting Food and Money and a decent enthusiastic career

I want to manifest a lot of food and money and an enthusiastic career. 

Maybe next year 2024 these things will come true. 

I tell my family this is possible. They don't believe me. They think manifestation is not possible. 

The people in my family think that money can only come from big jobs. Like being a doctor or something. They are all nuts. They are not positive at all and very egoic and nit picky. 

If I do a small job, they will me like "you're a loser anyway." 

Anyway. Whatever. Keep having faith in yourself. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

If I ever manifest food and money and a good job (not slavery) then I'll report it back here. Challenge to myself. 2024 challenge. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil wage slavery is a very common term that the modern generation uses. I'm surprised that you have never heard of such a thing. 

Omg. 

You are being delusional. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Reena

Indeed, ignorance is common. 

Maybe you are completely ignorant of how other people feel and choose to see things only from your own closed minded perspective? 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

That there are people, and people feel, are aware or conscious, is ignorance. 

There’s no you. 

So you mean emotions = ignorance. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Phil

Im pretty sure there’s a me.

I'm pretty sure there's a ME TOO. 

(Laughs)