Why did everyone hate on Lindsey Lohan and sympathized with Macaulay Culkin

I just saw this post, and it made me think about how much hate and ridicule Lindsey got for her addiction, constant photos of her not looking her best everywhere, slut shaming, etc.,  while Macaulay was constantly portrayed as the  poor “victim of addiction”.

Did anyone else notice this? Why are women shamed for their addictions while men are being pitied and sympathized? 

2221E7F7-3C69-4626-B31A-BBF29EE77119.jpeg

Edited by Rose

47 minutes ago, Phil said:

It’s because men acknowledge & express emotions like jealousy freely & fully, and thus emotions like fear, guilt, powerlessness, despair, insecurity & unworthiness aren’t suppressed & conceptualized as shame. Guys aren’t ’getting in their own way’ emotionally, in this way. 

Is that ironic? 

And also, if jealousy is freely and fully expressed will that keep the other mentioned emotions at bay?

17 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Is that ironic? 

And also, if jealousy is freely and fully expressed will that keep the other mentioned emotions at bay?

If interpretation is actually misinterpretation, the same emotions will arise until the emotions are no longer projected, and are ‘listened to’ or ‘received’, and therein the interpretation changes (alignment). When the interpretation is aligned, the same discordant emotions don’t occur. 

The way to insure the same discordant emotions arise, is to continue to believe the arising misinterpretations in spite of the discord felt, and to make attempts to suppress, or be without, the guidance. 

Simply put, if you desire to no longer feel insecurity, fear, powerlessness, etc, admit sincerely ‘to yourself’ that you already are experiencing this emotions or these emotions. Emotion is not a future experience which can somehow be avoided, the experience of emotion is a presently-only experience, if at all. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

If interpretation is actually misinterpretation, the same emotions will arise until the emotions are no longer projected, and are ‘listened to’ or ‘received’, and therein the interpretation changes (alignment). When the interpretation is aligned, the same discordant emotions don’t occur. 

The way to insure the same discordant emotions arise, is to continue to believe the arising misinterpretations in spite of the discord felt, and to make attempts to suppress, or be without, the guidance. 

Simply put, if you desire to no longer feel insecurity, fear, powerlessness, etc, admit sincerely ‘to yourself’ that you already are experiencing this emotions or these emotions. Emotion is not a future experience which can somehow be avoided, the experience of emotion is a presently-only experience, if at all. 

♥️ happy merry!

I don't know them and their story well, but from my personal impression, society, regardless feminism and all the development, is still holding lots of misogyny in it.

No one would openly admit being a misogynistic, because it's not politically correct thing to say in today's era, but it doesn't mean there is no misogyny in society.

My question, as a woman, is how to live in this type of society and my answer is, being self relaint, self accepting and self loving woman. This is maybe the most radical thing a woman can do.