The Separate Self Thread

Phil

I'm having a discussion with chat gpt where I asked it to help me find my ikigai. I'm starting to feel really frustrated and disappointed because I hoped it would have finally helped me to find "my thing", like musicians have music and writers have writing. I wanted to finally find that thing I really want to do, something in which I enjoy the process of doing as much as having the results of it. Also I would like it to be something I can start doing today, not something stupid I can only do if I'd get lucky and happen to come across the perfect opportunity ten years from now. Would be cool for it to be something I could make money from too.

Seems like nothing tangible is coming up. I'm just not a fit for this world. What I enjoy cannot be turned into an actual hobby or carreer.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Nobody types whatever thoughts appear and no one points out the aspects which seem to constitute a separate self. 

A body types any body of thought since thinking is done within a brain.  Thinking between brains sharing space share thoughts to compare everything working spontaneously here simultaneously present harvest ideas to become a social practice between like minded persons creating a community working to a specific goal.

Now persons working for specific goals/outcomes forward have to set standard operating procedures to keep everyone working that direction to to benefit whom ever is participating.

Everyone living spontaneously here, simultaneously in series parallel time since conceived creates the need to share the many different things that have to work in series parallel time to reach the mutual goal of everyone involved.

All the selves beginning to think as one mind with many brains doing separate tasks in sequence to arriving at a better future than genetics maintains the individuals involved at the same time.

The danger to this comes when reasonable doubt gets introduced that not everyone is equal. whom controls the flow, whom leads, who is more significant than all others and essentially human nature starts ignoring natural time displaced and add a couple hundred generation gaps into the social it takes a village to keep everyone following ideas life is better tomorrow than living genetically here now.

The moral of my post is constituted institutionalism is how humanity became so divided as one species shaming, flaming, blaming, gaming life like nobody knew how evolving works in plain sight where each brain instinctively navigates their sole time ancestrally here defending their soul social conscience of consensus life cannot be limited to adapting a displaced here now.

Quantum entanglement simply because people don't want to understand their brain's natural sense of proportionately alive now.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

A body. 

A body is vague vocabulary, not mystical displacement.  A body can be a mud puddle, pond,  lake of water, a sea, an ocean.  A body can be a land mass small as an island to large as the Asian continent.

Nouns are non descript without adjectives.  Ancestors don't exist without ancestries more than one generation since inception of their species and nothing there after.

Self is a proportionate part of a whole evolving process placing the universe into a perpetual balancing total sum left moving forward for each individual part present for the duration of existing since arrival until departure as a unique cycle to the zero of never existed into 1 never duplicated again as conceived to replace what was already here once in an ever changing form.

Which body gets an intellectual soul to their genetic sole time limited to adapting in the moment specifically alive now?  those sacrificing understanding the Natural World Order to changing population arriving one body at a time replacing the bodies contributed to the conception since inception.

Intellectual New World Order won't explain the complete compounding chromosomes means of life never staying the same form shaped since arrived a fertilized cell.

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

My dick is much  bigger than yours .

all the intellectual bridges to any other time than adapting to here now are protected by trolls, so understanding the time here, one doesn't have to cross a bridge to any other physical time than adapting to the moment here, now.

Edited by solereproduction

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@solereproduction srs what u r high on ?

stone cold sober.  My brain navigates time evolving here now while my body never stays the same total sum evolved so far, again since conceived to replace the specific people that combined my chromosomes navigating time as displaced here now.

what is too complicated about evolving in real time?  All realities ignore how evolving takes place in one's own time adapting as occupying space spontaneously here since conceived evolving like as one of a kind specifically here among the 8 billion others arriving the same way in this species alone.  Inception to extinction with no exceptions past, current, any next generation arriving still one at a time.

Ironic  how a court of law protects idealists while convicting people not complying to social consensus with how they use language and their chromosomes specifically of adapting in plain sight against them.

Edited by solereproduction