The Separate Self Thread

Phil

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

this entire thread is trolling . Wtf is he doing ? Why are you responding to him ? You are wasting your time .

This thread is a discussion on interpreting self separately here.  There are two ways to do it, intellectually acting out a reality or instinctively evolving in real time. You get to make several choices here.

1. discuss from an intellectual point of view

2. discuss from an instinctive point of view

3. pick a side

4. pit both sides against each other trying to gain control of both

5.  understand why there is a conflict between the two

6.  keep doing what you have done so far

7. change your mind.

Edited by solereproduction

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@solereproduction so basically catches the word which refers to separate self?  And what is the point of that ? He either gone banana or he is bored and trying to kill some time .

Either way ..I'm out . Stay engaged with him all night 🌙 💕

This is an open forum where anyone visiting sees everyone conversing.  Every brain has the free will to obey ideas cradle to grave or evolve as displaced equally timed apart since ancestrally positioned in how life is self evident genetics has always eternally separated any reproduction native to this atmosphere in plain sight.

Now what is this community about in the title of this website?  Actuality of being. isn't factuality of what everyone believes possible.

Not everyone believes life exceeds time adapting as displaced.  Everyone that does believe now isn't eternity won't tolerate anyone explaining genetics keeps reproductions eternally separated now.

Everyone instinctively aware now is eternity is well aware of how those that don't eliminate anyone by any means moral, legal, ethically protecting reasonable doubt are justified in their minds to remove those not participating in organized self deception governing tomorrows each rotation of the planet happens next, here.

Everything. anything in its own time. Replacements. Natural perpetual motion. Universal perpetual balancing outcomes to each incoming reproduction. Natural limitations. One's brain navigating between everything else beyond its body' flesh. They, them, those, theirs, we, us, ours, he, his, her, hers, Me, myself, I, my time here equally alive since conceived.

Self evident evolving each brain navigates within, now. Social minds defy their natural time existing for a real reason, to feel larger than anyone else occupying time now.  Ego, arrogance, pride, god or satan complex convincing others to believe life exceeds this natural time of compounding chromosomes intellect came before instincts invented the need for language arts, academic training each great great grandchild to obey its previous 4 generations or else, every reality will shun them, exile them, execute them for non compliance to social consensus of vernacular tribalism.

This is the recorded history within one species that evolved to be on the brink of self inflicted extinction.  I was born into this and I was trained to believe life exceeds the moment here, but my instincts knew humanity was inaccurate about evolving all the time.

Everything. Anything. It’s. Outcomes. One’s brain. Minds. Time. Real reason. Anyone else. God. Others. Life. Chromosomes. Intellect. Instincts. Each. Generations. Every reality. Them. Tribalism. History. Species. Self inflicted. I was born. This. I was trained. My instincts. Knew humanity. All the time. 

Intellectual pyramid scheme graph 1 person working 4 corner triangulation over a population 4 generations of people sharing time occupying space here one at a time since conceived.

Picture-219.jpg.7026b94a95c10b4dfa567b3136f01824.jpg

Now society is governed by 6 pyramid schemes working at the same time of separating  5 generation gaps living in series parallel time occupying space here, graph

Picture-63.jpg.68e3368f4579ae6f218e456d210956dd.jpg

multitasking universal location and location of each ancestor per ancestry of 5 combined generation gaps alive spontaneously here

Picture-124.jpg.aa1864aa980124a8044ed7021610b221.jpg

Pink and blue are the combined 16 great great grandparents giving rise to the peaks of 8 great grandparents that then added 4 grandparents balancing out to deliver the two parenting the replacements of all 30 that lived so far arriving center mass as each great great grandchild that either evolves into 1 of 2 parents or not. Becomes 1 of 4 grandparents or not. becomes 1 of 8 great grandparents or not. Then comes the potential of becoming 1 of 16 great great grandparents or not.

See my origami figures graph space time event horizons between delivery of any lifetime native to any atmosphere living is taking place now.

there was an old saying as I grew up, "Read between the lines."  between the lines/event horizons always the same per lifetime occupying space in series parallel time, I created the algorithm that fills 6 degrees of separation governed by 8 corners of triangulating reasonable doubt evolving is a self evident event as a whole.

My brain navigating space understanding time and evolving uniquely here as I am but "one male" ancestrally determined to be me by biological consequences of evolving in plain sight whether I like it or not.

Bitter pill compared to the promises humanity corrupts every generation with intellectual immortality if they keep everyone believing now isn't eternity.

Intellectual. Person. Population. Generations of people. Space. Time. Conceived. Society. Generation gaps. Living. Series parallel. Location. Alive. Grandparents. Great grandparents. Two parenting. Replacements. Lived. Mass. Great great grandchild. Evolves. Potential of becoming. My. Space time. Now. I grew up. Lifetime. Series parallel time. I created. The algorithm. Separation. Governed. Reasonable doubt. Evolving is a. Event. As a whole. My brain. Understanding. Time. Space. I am but. Male. Ancestrally determined to be me. Biological. Consequences. Evolving. In plain sight. I like it or not. Bitter. Humanity, Corrupts. Intellectual. They. Everyone. Believing. Eternity.