On Spiritual Ego

Orb

I was heading out of my house about an hour ago when suddenly I remembered how it felt to believe that I'm God and Infinite Consciousness and the solipsistic beliefs. I remembered how gross it felt. It's crazy because before those beliefs felt way better compared to the conditioning held prior, but now revisiting those beliefs, they are absolutely disgusting. 

Those beliefs are ironically very self centered, they also ignore the truly infinite beauty of sensation. Very humbling to digest all of that. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

42 minutes ago, Orb said:

I was heading out of my house about an hour ago when suddenly I remembered how it felt to believe that I'm God and Infinite Consciousness and the solipsistic beliefs. I remembered how gross it felt. It's crazy because before those beliefs felt way better compared to the conditioning held prior, but now revisiting those beliefs, they are absolutely disgusting. 

Those beliefs are ironically very self centered, they also ignore the truly infinite beauty of sensation. Very humbling to digest all of that. 

Instincts navigate time self centered with adapting to space mutually evolving forward now. 

Intellect plays games pretending one exists as more than limited to mutually evolving here now.  Hope, faith, charity dreams of power, wealth, fame can be achieved by means to define life as more than evolving as displaced, motivating others to practice same self deception, methods to persuade everyone else to be part of the "reality" or else face consequences established by moral codes, legal precedence,  economic value, ethical ways to reward compliance and proper ways to eliminate resistance.

Thing is when everyone ignores the universal constant genetics eternally separates the compounding chromosome results adapting as displaced here now, humanity generates more mayhem, madness, and misery than supplying better days tomorrow each rotation of the planet  ancestors are never same form as arrived fertilized cell again.

Edited by solereproduction

3 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

Yeah, it’s kinda just soul crushing confusion that never ends. 

27 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

How spot on is it postcognition?  Intellectual paranoia society is out to cancel a person's ancestral position if one doesn't join a specific alternate reality that is franchised into the humanities protecting tomorrow from people not complying yesterday, today.

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

No comment or agreeing to with my post?  precognition, cognition, post cognition. Not understanding, discovering what was missing, correcting what was missing. Peace between like minded people dead set on different ways to interpret tomorrow when evolving doesn't exceed evolving here one at a time.

5 hours ago, Orb said:

I am holding same beleifs right now.I don't find it gross I find that these beleifs resonate deeply.I am God dreaming this dream.

1 hour ago, Saylor Twift said:

So my ancestral position will be cancelled if I don’t come back to reality? In other words, it’s sort this out or die? 

you are projecting a possibility, not discussing the situation so far.  Real time evolving isn't the same thing as socially serving ideology life exceeds your time adapting to the moment here.

One defying the existing of actual factually using social consensus as their guide to believing intellect is greater than the brain navigating time as displaced positioned in series parallel time between inception of ancestral lineage and numbers passing through space adapting here now.

Autistic isn't a mental illness, it is a condition where your brain doesn't insulate all senses working simultaneously while you are spontaneously evolving in series parallel time uniquely occupying space separately adapting to the moment same as those that do only work with a one track focus.

It has been mentioned to my many times I have a sort of autism, but never was checked out for it since I do function with every reality present while I never agree with any alternate reality saying now isn't eternity where genetics eternally separates each ancestor in the sequence of ancestral lineages alive now.  this is how I cam up with my algorithm to compounding chromosomes that can reengineer combined DNA since inception without knowing every lifetime in each ancestral lineages.

It is how everything fits as uniquely present regardless individual lifetime, genetic ancestry, plant, animal, predator, prey, asexual, male, female offspring being the imagine of its previous generations combined.

3 generations has a 6:1 compression ratio. 4 generations is 14:1. 5 generations is 30:1, 6 generations is a 62:1.

Not every reproduction born becomes 1 of 32 great great great grandparents, 1 of 16 great great grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents or outlived their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren.

Living is always this adapt or become extinct scenario and it doesn't have to be interpreted as a dog eats dog world order.  Universe is perpetually balancing outcome now.  It is total sum behavior one does as positioned uniquely here that decides the whole of population within this species regardless intellectual categorizing each race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, gender identity after birth political leaning, spiritual philosophy, economic status earned saving humanity corrupting every great great grandchild added forward here.

So I discuss evolving in real time, you debate which reality will outlast every other one.  I am not the problem child.

8 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

Yeah, it’s kinda just soul crushing confusion that never ends. 

It can be for sure.

4 hours ago, Alexander said:

I am holding same beleifs right now.I don't find it gross I find that these beleifs resonate deeply.I am God dreaming this dream.

Those beliefs feel good compared to the previous beliefs (I'm a human, I'm finite, etc.). Still they are beliefs and when no longer clung to, they'll leave a bad taste in your mouth.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

The solution is to keep my mouth shut, read more books, and open up a lot more to outside perspectives.

All those books you read, are they teaching you how life evolves or how to direct others to perform by their suggestion or your command?

Power of suggestion governs hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, mayhem, madness, misery.  Misery seeks company, builds a social order within a chain of command governing inside out with the governed looking outside in and serenity is comfortable in solitude of understanding the isolation of reproductively occupying time now only being a [part of the population at large, eternally separated as a single cycle of living forward now.

Intellectual ego is not the same thing as self aware to living proportionately alive now in one's own skin since conceived to replace one's previous genetic lineage changing population throughout the past into current events of adapting in space uniquely alive now.

Every reproduction is a product of changing lifetimes been eternally separated to this point living is what it has become by genetics and choices played out within the species itself.  each reproduction has 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great, 16 great great, 32 , 64, 128, 256, 512........

9 previous generations numbers of combined chromosomes that came in each next generated child changing the population left living all the time, no exceptions because of intellectual wishful thinking done for 7,000 years by one species destroying itself inside out with "power of suggesting life isn't self evident.".

Actuality of being one of a kind here now.  Make peace with that, the rest of your time living won't be repeating history every generation gap added each rotation of the planet as current events are doing now.

23 hours ago, Orb said:

Anything that starts with an "I".

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 12/14/2023 at 7:12 AM, Orb said:

Disgusting indeed. Very humbling. 

Anyone besides myself ever follow this idea?

Time in space works differently than intellectual space time continuums suggest.  What does it take to fool individual instincts navigating time adapting to the moment in plain sight every generation forward in this atmosphere?

Intellect is spiritual ego over instincts navigating time occupying space limited to one's ancestral position now.  Genetics has always been eternally separating the reproductions unique to this atmosphere one ata time.

Every brain has the free will to mind social consensus, but not every society allows a person to defy the common narrative life isn't self evident and it always has been reproductively here.

Edited by solereproduction

6 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Anyone besides myself ever follow this idea?

Time in space works differently than intellectual space time continuums suggest.  What does it take to fool individual instincts navigating time adapting to the moment in plain sight every generation forward in this atmosphere?

Intellect is spiritual ego over instincts navigating time occupying space limited to one's ancestral position now.  Genetics has always been eternally separating the reproductions unique to this atmosphere one ata time.

I've tried to "follow" what you post many times, but I can never understand what you're saying to be honest.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

I've tried to "follow" what you post many times, but I can never understand what you're saying to be honest.

Your mind has been nurtured since birth by history repeating itself every generation forward.  Your brain didn't exist until you were individually conceived to replace those already trained to believe now isn't eternity.

Traditional intellectual values overruling adapt or become extinct navigating time when occupying space as eternally separated when genetically present.

i.e. equally created to be occupying time in a body never same results again.  The whole is equal to total sum of all its parts, currently here.

On 12/14/2023 at 1:03 PM, Alexander said:

You change yourself you change your life.You gotta get out of your comfort zone.

When there is sincerity, it is seen that is a belief. When it is seen that is a belief, there is liberation from limiting aspects of belief.

Infinite isn’t a thing, and therein can’t & doesn’t change and isn’t “in” or “inside of” any thing at all. 

On 12/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, Alexander said:

I and belief is a duality. Reality is nondual. 

Trees are not conscious. Fries are not conscious. Dolphins, dogs and elephants are not conscious. God is not conscious. 

These are apparent beliefs. Thoughts appearing as it were. 

Only consciousness is conscious. 

@solereproduction

You, as it were, are deeply lost in believing concepts and suffering. This forum isn’t for egocentric purporting and grandstanding. 

It’s for self-realization.