On Spiritual Ego

Orb

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

You, as it were, are deeply lost in believing concepts and suffering. This forum isn’t for egocentric purporting and grandstanding. 

It’s for self-realization. 

Self realization is what I have done to the point of thinking beyond reasonable doubt implanted by intellectual minds nurtured into each brain added to the species forward in time adapting to the moment here.

I am absent of intellectual ego. I describe my one time event equally occupying space.  There is no malice, I didn't choose picking one side over another.  Just explaining the basics of existing as displaced  spontaneously here, simultaneously as every other reproduction that ever existed, is existing, does get added next.

Specific outcomes between random acts of all incoming replacements specifically timed apart now. Arrival to departure is specific to each individual as is their behavior combined as a whole species of separate ancestral lineages geographically evolved in separate climate zones in this atmosphere.

Edited by solereproduction

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Self realization is what I have done to the point of thinking beyond reasonable doubt implanted by intellectual minds nurtured into each brain added to the species forward in time adapting to the moment here.

I am absent of intellectual ego. I describe my one time event equally occupying space.  There is no malice, I didn't choose picking one side over another.  Just explaining the basics of existing as displaced  spontaneously here, simultaneously as every other reproduction that ever existed, is existing, does get added next.

Specific outcomes between random acts of all incoming replacements specifically timed apart now. Arrival to departure is specific to each individual as is their behavior combined as a whole species of separate ancestral lineages geographically evolved in separate climate zones in this atmosphere.

That’s on behalf of a nonexistent separate self.

The one which has done self-realization such as in a past.

The thinker or one who is thinking beyond etc. 

These are thoughts, believed, beliefs. An experience of delusion. A mental condition. 

Delusion

A false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

The evidence to the contrary is that there is no past or thinker. Simply attempt to point to that which these claims are made on behalf. 

Notice there is no past or thinker, there is an experience of these beliefs (presently). 

(Spiritual ego).

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Delusion

A false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

(Spiritual ego).

Illusion.  

A thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.  A false idea or belief.