Turning the other cheek

Blessed2

My depression started years ago. Weeks and months and years have gone by. It's been hard to get out of bed. Hard to do the duties I think I'm supposed to do. Hard to go to the gym. Hard to eat healthy. Hard clean my home. Hard to stop aimlessly scrolling through the internet. Hard to take responsibility for myself. Hard to do what I know I should do.

I've been trying and trying to make it work. I've been bashing myself for failing and most often not even trying. I've felt so much guilt and despair. I've been judging myself and I've been thinking what others think of me. And nothing seems to help me.

But I think I've found the secret.

It's turning the other cheek.

Waking up in the morning, feeling guilt already for not even trying to do what I should do. This is the perfect moment to turn the other cheek.

Stop for a moment. Take a few breaths. Relax.

No need to try harder, no need to control anything. Let it happen as it wants to happen. Feel into the present, sense the body, percieve the light and sounds. Allow it to rain all over you and let every part of you to get soaking wet with it. Maybe even literally visualize turning your other cheek for this "evil", or "depression", or "not the right thing". Allow it in.

Get curious and watch the stuff you've been judging as "shortcoming" or "failure" play out.

Be like a scientist who observes bacteria grow in a petri dish.

It's a new, fresh day to watch failure happen! How exciting! Why not go for a walk for a moment, to really breath it in? Why not to open your expression journal for a bit, to really make the best of it? It really is a special day today.

There must be an effortless way.

11 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

My depression started years ago. Weeks and months and years have gone by. It's been hard to get out of bed. Hard to do the duties I think I'm supposed to do. Hard to go to the gym. Hard to eat healthy. Hard clean my home. Hard to stop aimlessly scrolling through the internet. Hard to take responsibility for myself. Hard to do what I know I should do.

I've been trying and trying to make it work. I've been bashing myself for failing and most often not even trying. I've felt so much guilt and despair. I've been judging myself and I've been thinking what others think of me. And nothing seems to help me.

But I think I've found the secret.

It's turning the other cheek.

Waking up in the morning, feeling guilt already for not even trying to do what I should do. This is the perfect moment to turn the other cheek.

Stop for a moment. Take a few breaths. Relax.

No need to try harder, no need to control anything. Let it happen as it wants to happen. Feel into the present, sense the body, percieve the light and sounds. Allow it to rain all over you and let every part of you to get soaking wet with it. Maybe even literally visualize turning your other cheek for this "evil", or "depression", or "not the right thing". Allow it in.

Get curious and watch the stuff you've been judging as "shortcoming" or "failure" play out.

Be like a scientist who observes bacteria grow in a petri dish.

It's a new, fresh day to watch failure happen! How exciting! Why not go for a walk for a moment, to really breath it in? Why not to open your expression journal for a bit, to really make the best of it? It really is a special day today.

I truly empathize with your situation since I experience same thing last 40 years after standing my time representing I am equally alive as any human ever born prior to my arriving and after I die.

I do not seek to lord over anyone nor will I follow those lording over me with anything else is possible scenarios.  Took society's methods used against my sibling to make me angry enough to figure out a way to get even when humanity always stacks the odds against me in any direction I wish to survive in real time evolving as displaced uniquely here.

So I came to cyberspace technology to do something nobody else can get away with in public arena of ideas since court of law will find a way to end my means of explaining the Natural World Order while governed by a franchise of New World Orders.

Evolving is a process works same way for any reproduction native in this atmosphere, hence equally created regardless which generation gap one is occupying time now. Simplicity of thermodynamic principles is compounding chromosomes of previous generations changing population forward one ara time as reproductively here since inception of homo sapien ancestral lineages adapting to geographical locations surviving geological conditions per grid of longitude 24 and latitude 12 degrees of separating dawn from dusk, day and night each rotation of the planet,  lunar phases of the moon changing quarter phases little over each 7 rotations of the planet, between each solstice separated by an equinox creating 8 seasonal shifts each revolution around a star, with this planet naturally sustaining 3rd rock from the sun.

My brain navigates time proportionately alive now never same total sum twice adapting to space mutually timed part now, so am I living as eternally separated or is there a supernatural type of intellect in charge? The answer is intellect originated after instinctive brains were navigating space at the same time never same results again that concepts of time management were necessary to work as a species limited to eternally separated now.

My point here is vocabulary regardless which tongue, which ancestral lineage, what social narrative, generation repeating the methods establishing humanity promising better days tomorrow, to each great great grandchild added, the greater good concept ended up corrupting all 5 generations living here now.

This species is hell bent on proving now isn't eternity rather than adapting to time never leaves results the same twice. Highway to hell is paved with greater good intentions of saving humanity rather than changing the minds of the corrupted canceling each other's realities apart to become the chosen people inheriting the earth.

I suffer from frustration being told I speak gibberish, but frustration is easy to handle understanding Natural World Order of compounding chromosomes than defending ideas now isn't the time genetics lives as eternally separated now. Every franchise of New World Order has a common theme, they believe eternity is beyond adapting to space one at a time now naturally living here one at a time.

the silver lining to humanity is the Great Satan is in the 7,000 years people deny conception of a next generation eternally separates numbers occupying time, humans have created a method that could work ending the agree to disagree now is eternity methodology ruling elites have used against each ancestor alive each of the 5 generation gaps philosophies distort actual time living and psychological class warfare pits each generation gap added against the previous 4 already adopted ideas now isn't eternity.

Anyone wonder why every child goes through terrible two's and horrible three's of why, why, why, why,  The typecasting of people stereotyping every other ancestral lineage present to where rule of law defends concepts about tomorrow without representing the sole time each is displaced in plain sight.

Corruption can end, but will it before this species cancels itself out intellectually.  Kept Instincts Specifically Simple as genetically here now.

Edited by solereproduction

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Who would you be without this belief?

Not sure if I really believe that. It was more like an expressive choice of words maybe.

Though I do believe that I'm stuck in feeling not so good and doing not so good in life.

Without that belief, maybe I'd feel more excitement. I'd feel relief. I'd experience eagerness. I'd be more positive when spending time with others.

There must be an effortless way.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Like how taking a thumb off the opening of a hose, water flows out fully, in being unfettered?

Only when the faucet is turned on.  Why does anyone cover the opening on the end of the hose? to spray water further away without moving.  Without pressure there is no flow of water.  

Just saying there are gaps in your analogy not being entirely accurate in every situation..

On 12/14/2023 at 5:35 PM, solereproduction said:

Only when the faucet is turned on.  Why does anyone cover the opening on the end of the hose? to spray water further away without moving.  Without pressure there is no flow of water.  

Just saying there are gaps in your analogy not being entirely accurate in every situation..

The ‘faucet’ is nondual. There is no ‘off’. That’s the point of the analogy. There isn’t “the one” with their thumb on the hose. 

Upon ‘removing the thumb’… the excitement, relief, eagerness and positivity sought flow naturally. 

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

The ‘faucet’ is nondual. There is no ‘off’. That’s the point of the analogy. 

Upon ‘removing the thumb’… the excitement, relief, eagerness and positivity sought flow naturally. 

Excitement comes from imagining things are possible.

Relief is from understanding what isn't possible.

Eagerness comes from anticipation life is more than adapting to time occupying space naturally here.

Positivity is just one side magnetic effects that affect everything one way or another.

Now the natural flow happens one way in series parallel of all the opposite polarities sustaining a perpetual balancing effect spacing each result separately here on a universal scale of spontaneously present, simultaneously here as combined results compounding never same details twice.  

Again, series parallel time to kinetic space evolving doesn't stop because one lifetime, one ancestral lineage, one species, one planet's food chain becomes extinct.

Perpetual motion balancing outcomes always changing forms shaped here now include all movements combined at the same time or specificity doesn't exist.

Edited by solereproduction

On 12/14/2023 at 6:15 PM, solereproduction said:

Excitement comes from imagining things are possible.

Relief is from understanding what isn't possible.

Eagerness comes from anticipation life is more than adapting to time occupying space naturally here.

Positivity is just one side magnetic effects that affect everything one way or another.

Now the natural flow happens one way in series parallel of all the opposite polarities sustaining a perpetual balancing effect spacing each result separately here on a universal scale of spontaneously present, simultaneously here as combined results compounding never same details twice.  

Again, series parallel time to kinetic space evolving doesn't stop because one lifetime, one ancestral lineage, one species, one planet's food chain becomes extinct.

Perpetual motion balancing outcomes always changing forms shaped here now include all movements combined at the same time or specificity doesn't exist.

As one see’s the ignorance inwardly, one see’s the ignorance outwardly, and therein can turn the other cheek.

The belief excitement is not inherent, indicative of being, potentiality, but of imagining things, is suffering. 

The belief relief (felt), is coming from or ever going to come from understanding (illusory), is suffering. 

The belief eagerness, emotion, comes from anticipation life is more than adapting, is suffering. 

The belief in positivity, everything & causation therein, is suffering. 

The belief in series parallel, is suffering. 

The belief in opposite polarities & separation, is suffering. 

The belief in evolving, lineage (in any manor), species, existence & extinction, outcomes changing * movement, is suffering. 

7 hours ago, Phil said:

As one see’s the ignorance inwardly, one see’s the ignorance outwardly, and therein can turn the other cheek.

The belief excitement is not inherent, indicative of being, potentiality, but of imagining things, is suffering. 

The belief relief (felt), is coming from or ever going to come from understanding (illusory), is suffering. 

The belief eagerness, emotion, comes from anticipation life is more than adapting, is suffering. 

The belief in positivity, everything & causation therein, is suffering. 

The belief in series parallel, is suffering. 

The belief in opposite polarities & separation, is suffering. 

The belief in evolving, lineage (in any manor), species, existence & extinction, outcomes changing * movement, is suffering. 

Nouns and verbs are separate issues like history vs current events. Nouns already exist. Verbs are existence changing forms shaping tomorrow's arriving happening here.  Beliefs won't accept where honesty does accept the limitations naturally evolving sets on everything universally here to experience by each living in series parallel time occupying space now as a reproduction inhabiting space uniquely here.

Suffering is emotional reaction when results don't match beliefs don't go as historically planned yesterday acted out today promised to arrive tomorrow. 

Way back when I was 7 years old I learned the phrase, "Yesterday's tomorrow is being alive today in life's only rule was adapt to the moment or become extinct.".  Goes along with the "Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, survive everything between leaving the womb before entering one's tomb.".

Equal time sharing same atmosphere every member of one's ancestral lineage adapted in previously, same as any of one's children living longer than their previous generations. How living goes forward regardless the alternate realities present.

Turning the other cheek, is a person refusing to take sides and ends up facing two sides fighting with each other become allies to eliminate the person not picking sides.

That old saying about "The enemies of my enemies......" ends up being me not obeying a social consensus share by many alternate realities that won't accept evolving is self evident.