why am i a human?

Isagi Yoichi

I have no idea. I honestly don't know what I am and don't think I ever will...

If there was actually separation maybe just maybe there'd be knowing...

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Orb why would you not know?  Who else can? 

You have direct raw consciousness of the true nature of your being .

The true nature of our being is Unknowable. 

You're very much oriented towards knowing, this is good! Would you like to "step back" into the source of all knowing? I think it'd be a fun inquiry right now.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

False .

Its consciousness. Awareness. Being itself.  Pure existence. Pure presence. Infinity .God. etc all these are synonymous. 

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

Would you like to "step back" into the source of all knowing? I think it'd be a fun inquiry right now.

Yes the source of all conceptual knowing is a priory to them. In this context I would call it nothingness. Or emptiness.  Think of what the universe was before the big bang . Its pure void .pure potentiality.  That's the source of all knowing. And the source of all things .

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

False .

Its consciousness. Awareness. Being itself.  Pure existence. Pure presence. Infinity .God. etc all these are synonymous. 

Yes the source of all conceptual knowing is a priory to them. In this context I would call it nothingness. Or emptiness.  Think of what the universe was before the big bang . Its pure void .pure potentiality.  That's the source of all knowing. And the source of all things .

I would highly recommend self inquiry. 

Feeling into the substance thought is made out of, essentially feeling into the sense of "I Am". 

Give it a shot, do it. No theories, no conceptualization, etc. 

16 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're very much oriented towards knowing, this is good! Would you like to "step back" into the source of all knowing? I think it'd be a fun inquiry right now.

That is inaccurate because intellect compares what is occupying space at the same time.

Instincts navigate a body balancing with everything else occupying the moment here outside each lifetime's ancestral point of displacement replacing its previous genetic combination donors of finite life evolving into an infinite set of possibilities that only reach fruition by adding another generation forward never same results of total sum passed to this point genetics is eternally changing population left adapting in the atmosphere now. One at a time. Uniqueness is a universal constant when natural perpetual motion perpetually is changing total sum finite results evolving forward here in plain sight.

Regardless which time zone one is located in a specific temperate zone between icecaps on this rotating planet Dawn is leading edge revolving around the star, noon is the surface facing the star in the center of the solar system spiraling in this galaxy like all other solar systems are at the same time.

One species with multiple ancestral lineages adapting in up to 5 overlapping generations present.  * billion people physically divided by 16 great great grandparents, 8 great great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting the replacements of those specific 4 generations of specific people added each new addition to their ancestral lineage or not.

Siblings and cousins each generation not everyone becomes 1 of 2parents. Not every parent becomes 1 of 4 grandparents or grandparents outlive their grandchildren.

Not every grandparent becomes one of 8 great grandparents. There is where infinite possibilities come from. Evolving process doesn't exceed timing the active lifetimes present in the moment here.

@Orb these are not concepts (unless you take them to be that ).

I became directly conscious of the entire structure of reality on Salvia (which is a dangerous Psychedelic that I didn't expect it has that insane degree of potential as far as insights into the nature of reality go).

Have you tried Salvia before ?

And BTW..self inquiry is used to get to the answer of "what am I?". And the answer is not a thought .the answer is clearly pure consciousness.  Have you ever experienced anything other than consciousness?  Are you saying  consciousness (which is literally the only thing that exists ) is a concept?  🤔 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I became directly conscious of the entire structure of reality on Salvia (which is a dangerous Psychedelic that I didn't expect it has that insane degree of potential as far as insights into the nature of reality go).

And BTW..self inquiry is used to get to the answer of "what am I?". And the answer is not a thought .the answer is clearly pure consciousness.  Have you ever experienced anything other than consciousness?  Are you saying  consciousness (which is literally the only thing that exists ) is a concept?  🤔 

I've never tried Salvia.

Self inquiry is investigating what the "I Am" thought is made out of, getting to the source of the "I" thought. The clarity of the lens is often referred to as consciousness by many ppl, but this is not the end of the investigation. 

Investigate the senses instead of the lens now. See what unfolds...

And no, I'm saying you're conceptualizing. 

@Someone here the "pure consciousness" you're referring to is actually the lens without bubbles in it. 

@Orb pardon me this question ..what's the difference between "conceptualization " and non-conceptualization?  Where do you draw the line ? You captured them in a jar or something?  Seriously where do you find that distinction clear? 

alas I'm not conceptualizing..OP asked why I'm human and I told him you ain't a human. That's what might be a concept . I used the word "God " . If you don't like it then fill it in with words like awareness..being ..consciousness etc .

Since the dawn of time all ancient spiritual traditions have asserted that the self is Sat-Chit-Ananda ...which translates into ..consciousness..being ..and bliss. 

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would like to bring to your consciousness that reality is the behavior practiced while being alive now after birth and before dead living in a social environment idealistically thinking genetics doesn't eternally separate the numbers living forward now.

Nature and naturally here are two separate dimensional perceptions of the whole that the universe is changing population constantly as each individual isn't same total sum evolved to being alive now into from before never same details since conceived.

Balance point of inverted conversions of forms shaped here now.  That covers passed experiences combine, still adapting forward uniquely here, until dead and decomposition reverses the cellular growth a body does aging as displaced. Decomposition after death is erosion of molecular elements once established as universal positions that sustain life that physically is evolving here in this atmosphere as a whole total sum did, doing, does or doesn't continue in current position.

There is the universal binary code of 0 or 1......

Edited by solereproduction

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Orb pardon me this question ..what's the difference between "conceptualization " and non-conceptualization?  Where do you draw the line ? You captured them in a jar or something?  Seriously where do you find that distinction clear? 

alas I'm not conceptualizing..OP asked why I'm human and I told him you ain't a human. That's what might be a concept . I used the word "God " . If you don't like it then fill it in with words like awareness..being ..consciousness etc .

Since the dawn of time all ancient spiritual traditions have asserted that the self is Sat-Chit-Ananda ...which translates into ..consciousness..being ..and bliss. 

Conceptualization is when you know the map very well but haven't stepped deep into the territory. Non conceptualization is often simpler, more direct. 

Also, if you think it's possible to actually know what you are, that's a sign of relying too much on concepts.