why am i a human?

Isagi Yoichi

13 hours ago, Phil said:

@Mandy

😂 🤍

@Omar Osama

What Mandy said reminded me of an insightful question… if you’re a human, what’s with not being able to see your face? 

That’s as weird as weird gets. 

Looking for and seeing what reflects are actions and reactions being equal.  It there is nothing to reflect, then there are no evolving results to see by the unique result seeking someone else to be with.

I can only speak for myself when everyone identifies in their brain honoring a "Do as we say, mentality giving out punishments both psychologically and physically to anyone that doesn't comply.".  When I am looking beyond my flesh with my two eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, and one mouth I can simultaneously hear what I don't see, smell what I don't hear or see, my skin feels the weather conditions I am looking into and adapting as my one time position being equally timed apart now.

Controlling the future outcomes of everyone alive has to work with everyone living following a standard pattern of behavior when adapting to space evolving at the same time.  Context sets the principles to where specific persons become the principals that keep every generation obeying the consensus within like minded people wanting more from life than is possible limited to genetically adapting to time occupying space reproductively here.

Intellect isn't the host to a lifetime adapting here now. Instincts navigate a body able to move in limited motions adapting to time since conceived cradle to grave uniquely here.  Standard Universal Code of zero or one. Exist or existed or wasn't conceived.

I was always told to keep living as simple as being alive in plain sight. YOu most likely heard K.I.S.S.  Keep it simple stupid because ignoring how one got here allows all hell to happen adapting to time occupying space now with genetics eternally separating each ancestor ever ancestrally added since inception of their species living by ancestral lineages here now.

oneness is accepting the whole universe for how evolving lasts for each equally conceived to replace their own specific ancestry left evolving forward now or last of one's kind when DEAD, one's ancestral lineage to this point is over.  I can empathize with every ideology humanity manifested into an alternate reality, just by the syllables people use to defend their relative alternate reality in the concept of multi-dimensional universes that metaphorically define ancestral lineages sustaining individual persons adapting in time occupying space here now.

Sound like Specific Gravity to you? Does in my brain isolated i time being one person alive with over 8 billion in this atmosphere telling me I don't exist without their confirmation I am alive defining who I am socially.

Power of suggesting life is more than individually adapting to time when occupying space is how this species corrupted itself throughout history.  Again, free will to accept how genetics always has evolved or not is up to each to decide.

But contextual history isn't on my side, evolving as genetically here never wasn't against me living forward now.

People of character are and what really hurts, people in my own ancestry and family follow traditional humanity over living in real time. I leaned to balance in both, free to imagine how to describe absolute power corrupts absolutely, when that power is suggesting now isn't eternity and evolving genetically eternally separates ancestors living forward now.

Picture-173.jpg.990b79e83cb313b3ce983a085b623350.jpg Left is Philosophy, right is applied psychological class warfare intellectual minds govern ancestral brains with in every alternate reality, every generation since dawn of civilization creating the humanity's promising better tomorrows for complete obedience to mind over matter social consensus(rule of law granting freedom to imagine life isn't being eternally separated now).

Just my instinctive experience adapting as displaced 72 years out of the womb, not dead yet.

The topic in the title is "Why am I a human.". I understand how and why I am specifically this what, where, when, which, whom I have been since conceived genetics has me equally occupying space in this ancestral time adapting in the moment the universe is a perpetual balancing situation for everything here changing form shaped since combined in molecular content or combined chromosomes.

Edited by solereproduction