150 day challenge - Goals

Reena

15 hours ago, Reena said:

You can't tell a mentally ill person - just go work. Get a job. Get a life. 

It doesn't work like that. I'm not mentally prepared for a job. Not yet. My depression and mental issues means it won't help me hold on to a job. 

There are a lot of small businesses you can start from home that don't require holding down a job and allow for bad/off days or flexible schedules. Some of these turn into better paying businesses than a lot of jobs with employers. 

Youtube Channel  

15 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There are a lot of small businesses you can start from home that don't require holding down a job and allow for bad/off days or flexible schedules. Some of these turn into better paying businesses than a lot of jobs with employers. 

Yea ill look into those. My family is also helping me 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I don't let my spirits down. 

Come what may. 

Some days are bad I know. 

But I get back up and try to do better 

Good days will always come. 

I have a hopeful spirit and I have a strong faith in God

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Today I was gifted a free Christmas cake by a website. I immediately grabbed it. I'm blessed.

I got free food on Christmas. That's how the Lord blesses my faith. 

Even though I suffer misery, God does find a way to surprise me with little miracles. 

This is my Christmas cheer, my Christmas eggnog and the whole 9 yards. God didn't let me sleep hungry. 

God found a way to bless me on Christmas. Yay. I'll enjoy the cake now. What a feast! 

8aahep.jpg