150 day challenge - Goals

Reena

Past three days I haven't been sleeping well. I don't know why. Perhaps anxiety. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

So what do I have under my belt? 

This forum of course. And then some of my other communication places and channels. So this is good. All I need to add is YouTube and a couple of journals and I'm all set.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Reena said:

So what do I have under my belt? 

This forum of course. And then some of my other communication places and channels. So this is good. All I need to add is YouTube and a couple of journals and I'm all set.

I have my own channel as well 

These are the specific discussion threads:

abundant and insecure
action and no action
addiction and rehabbed
asshole doormat healthy boundaries
attached and detached
body heart and mind
bullcrap and knowledge
change and permanence
chaos and order
child and adult
composed and improvised
creator and created
dark and light
divide and unite
emotional mastery and meltdowns
emotions and mind
enabler and controller
enemy and friend
fail forward and set back
fearful and fearless
fighting and surrendering
financial health and financial illness
goal oriented and spur of the moment
happiness and discontented
healing and trauma
healthy politics and toxic politics
human and divine
ideal and real
influenced and original
integration and transcendence
leader and team player
lingo and truth
looping and exploring new things
love and hate
magic and truth
marriage and divorce
mental health and mental illness
mindfulness and lack of awareness
nuanced and black and white
optimistic and pessimistic
persona and no filter
perspective awareness and perspective blindness
physical health and physical illness
relationship and solo flier
remembering and forgetting
self and no self
show me and tell me
spirituality and religion
the feminine
the masculine

Timeline 

Love Notes 

Burn 

Building blocks 

Happiness and motivation 

Integration 

Emotional mastery 

Progress and goals 

Strength to strength 

Specific discussions 

Eating

Expression

Edited by Reena

Timeline

Expression

Dreams

Soulmate

Eating

Progress and goals 

Happiness and motivation

Building blocks 

Burn

Integration 

Emotional mastery 

Strength to strength 

Specific discussions

89jzoz.gifTimeline

89jzoz.gifExpression

89jzoz.gifDreams

89jzoz.gifSoulmate

89jzoz.gifEating

89jzoz.gifProgress and goals

89jzoz.gifHappiness and motivation

89jzoz.gifBuilding blocks 

89jzoz.gifBurn

89jzoz.gifIntegration

89jzoz.gifEmotional mastery 

89jzoz.gifStrength to strength 

89jzoz.gifSpecific discussions

Edited by Reena

For long timebound challenges -- my tip would be to make a journal with a line for each day.  Review in the am and then check off in the pm.  Long timebound challenges can be hard.  It's worth it though because doing something and failing is still better than never trying something at all.  But if you want to do this, try to do it with accountability.  Even if you have to write "didn't do" each day.  I fail hard in my long timebound challenges (100 day challenges) but I still end up ahead of where I would be if I didn't do it.  Just reviewing it and making a note on it everyday will start by law of attraction to keep it with you which starts to change you inside.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@Reena

A job and groceries. 

You can't tell a mentally ill person - just go work. Get a job. Get a life. 

It doesn't work like that. I'm not mentally prepared for a job. Not yet. My depression and mental issues means it won't help me hold on to a job. 

I used to work a few years ago but my mental issues became severe and I quit. 

There is a certain level of mental fitness necessary to have the motivation and energy to work which is hard when one cannot even get out of bed. 

My psychiatrist knows this and she is very patient with me. She works with a large number of clients with similar issues who are unemployed too. 

The problem is not exactly employment but the lack of employability 

The people who hire me will start complaining soon enough that I'm unfit to work because of my mental challenges. The same has happened in the past. 

So first I need to get myself emotionally and psychologically together before I'm ready to feel productive.. 

Lots of mentally ill people quit jobs everyday.. 

People call me unhinged, crazy, lunatic. 

Well I have already said that I'm mentally ill. 

It's a shame that mental illness is not properly understood by general society. 

Just demonized, judged or invalidated. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

For long timebound challenges -- my tip would be to make a journal with a line for each day.  Review in the am and then check off in the pm.  Long timebound challenges can be hard.  It's worth it though because doing something and failing is still better than never trying something at all.  But if you want to do this, try to do it with accountability.  Even if you have to write "didn't do" each day.  I fail hard in my long timebound challenges (100 day challenges) but I still end up ahead of where I would be if I didn't do it.  Just reviewing it and making a note on it everyday will start by law of attraction to keep it with you which starts to change you inside.  

Give me a template of that on your server later please. I want to see what you are saying.