To Lay Down Grievances

Blessed2

Last night I couldn't sleep and some neighbours were having a party and didn't seem to give a shit about the silent time rule. They kept playing heavy bass music literally into the morning, like 8AM.

Experienced anger and some nasty and judgemental thoughts came up.

Reminded me of forgiveness and this "practice".

As I checked or allowed all the grievances and blame to be seen, it was kind of crazy cause I saw how I'm in war with the entire world.

There isn't a single person I don't have grievances against. Not a single one. The entire world is subject to it.

It's like I shower everyone and everything I come across with wrath and blame.

Even those I call "friends" or "family" or "loved ones". In fact, those cases might be where there's actually most wrath and blame of them all.

It's truly senseless.

"Wrath" is my new favourite word.

There must be an effortless way.

Though I wonder, why does it feel so good to notice this?

Is it because hatred, rage & blame are after the first two bars?

Or is it sort of surrender? Cause seeing this really shows how helpless you are with it. And the senselessness of it shows you that you're obviously gone to a "wrong direction", that this is not what you & life is intended for.

There must be an effortless way.