Analysis of dreams

Reena

I had a dream. In that dream I was racing against time. It felt like I was traveling with a family member. Then I tell her that we left mom behind, and we might be too far before we catch up with her. I don't understand the meaning of this dream. It was frightening though like i lost something. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Also in the dream a woman offers me something and I end up not following what she tells me to do. 

Towards the end of the dream I realize that if I'm told to do something against my will, it will always end in disaster. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Then I had a dream and in the I'm banned and a voice in the dream says "you're traumatized by the ban." 

Edited by Reena

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Then I had a dream and in the I'm banned and a voice in the dream says "you're traumatized by the ban." 

It's " a voice in the dream" rather than "I thought" because that's what you've been doing all this time. You've been listening to some bullshit voice rather than yourself. You've been listening to a voice saying lies, like "there are tooth fairies", and believed it.

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 why do voices appear in the dreams? 

Also I often see red elephant and green elephant in the dream. 

If a situation in the dream looks solvable, then a green elephant appears in the dream. 

If a situation in a dream seems hopeless and difficult, then I usually see a red elephant appear. 

I woke up and I was laughing. Because it seemed as though the traffic signals I see on the roads were converted into elephants in my dream. I can't understand it. 

For the separate self of thought, the knower, there is time, others, existential terror & will - but not guidance. 

For the knower knows what is absolutely true, and what is only relatively true. 

The understander understands This, and suffering is simply a fact of life. 

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams,
Red, gold, and green, red, gold, and green.

Every day is like survival,
You're my lover, not my rival.

I'm a man without conviction.

I'm a man who doesn't know.
How to sell a contradiction;
you come and go, you come and go.

Karma Chameleon

The Culture Club

My most recent dream was being abducted in the dream. By a ring of thieves. I don't know why specifically abduction. 

Probably because it means cut off from source. 

My analysis is that the dream means - I have been denied something. 

Sometimes there's destruction and violence in these dreams. When I wake up, there's a lot of clarity. 

Sometimes it's like these dreams are vague but scary. Some are prophetic or alluding to something. 

And then the me is forgotten. It's a vast landscape of only phenomena and happenings. 

Some dreams are related to morality. Right versus wrong. Sort of making me decide what's right or wrong. 

Edited by Reena

My most recent dream was - listening to my mom which was pure hell. 

In the dream she is teaching me how dispose off someone's remains. She tells me that I should burn it. She covers it in wet cloth. Then she takes me to a temple where she says a few mantra words and then removes the remains from a paper box and then she lights a candle next to it. Next she burns it completely. Sets it on fire. Before burning she puts a funerary mask on it and she chants something. 

Then one day she tells me to do the same. I get completely terrified and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I decide to follow her instruction and take the remains to the temple and I go to another place away from the temple. I see sum bushes and woods and I just dump it there so I don't have to do any ritual. At the point I'm completely frozen in fear and shock

I return home glad that I did the job and did not upset her. 

Dream files - my sister flies to Switzerland and when I ask her if I could go with her she refuses. She tells me that people will give awkward looks. Who even says that? 

She tells me that I don't walk properly, that people might mock her because of me. I feel very depressed and humiliated. 

There's valuable information in dreams. For example, how I think about my mother and sister. How I perceive them. I perceive my mother as tyrannical and my sister as elitist. 

My most recent dreams were back to back in a bunch. 

In one of the dreams I owned a cat. Although I don't own a cat in real life. But in the dream my silly cat was chewing a shoe. I was trying to persuade the cat to not do that but it wouldn't budge. 

My most recent dream was me running away from a dangerous huge animal out to get me. It was frightening. I woke up feeling extreme anxiety. 

Most recent dream - being chased by a cop. Or by someone who can call the cop. I had broken traffic rules. I made someone go on a high speed chase to follow me. They are pissed and they came after me. I have a dog in my car and I'm nibbling on a sandwich. I decide to stop my car. I feel like I'll be arrested. 

The dream was frightening. I felt scared.