As healing unfolds the fundamental suffering involved in socializing was revealed. 

Around people a layer of tension comes up in the body, it's like a shield. And then a persona is projected outward. This feels very uncomfortable and what typically happens is this is projected outward and blamed on others.

♾️

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

Meditation really ‘slows it all down’ doesn’t it?

An otherwise unnoticed blur; perception-thought-deflection/assumption-suppression-armor-projection.

One big caustic causation. 🤢

Seeing it in action is so beautiful, like watching God create.

Like seeing behind the curtain. 

Yea, it is beautiful. Like unpeeling the onion of suffering. I'm listening to the whisper of suffering. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

How can social interaction become smoother if inner expression is never allowed? What's the goal of such interaction? Conformity? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

5 hours ago, Reena said:

How can social interaction become smoother if inner expression is never allowed? What's the goal of such interaction? Conformity? 

Social interaction becomes smoother, effortless even, when expression is allowed.

Interaction is just for interaction. For fun. Enjoyment. Co-creating. Sharing. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Interaction is just for interaction. For fun. Enjoyment. Co-creating. Sharing. 

I like this.  

I still feel like I'm still stuck in a kind of no mind.  It's hard for me to find something to say -- to make a point and an argument for the point (or narrative that tells the story).  And then when I do write something I'm not happy with it.  It's like silence is enough, I don't need to blab (or blather lol) to amuse myself or others.  I have no interest in arguing only sharing.  I want to share when stuff comes up for me, but I no longer have as much intent to persuade.  I just don't need it and I don't feel like I want to do it.  I still want to contribute.  I want to make a video today if I can.  Nothing is jumping out at me that I really want to say lately.  What I'm enjoying is just the no mind experience.  Literally no thoughts.  Just blank.  The other thing I should say is I'm not trying to be stuck in no mind.  It's happening automatically.   You might lose the need to argue, connect up points with evidence, persuade others, or even write anything at all.  No mind is underrated.  It's bliss.  This is a great idea -- only say when it improves silence.  And silence is delicious.  Blank mind is delicious.  All those maddening thoughts and the feelings they cause are gone.  What you're left with is peace and bliss. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor