Stupidity Is Singular, Ignorance Is "Because We Say So.".

solereproduction

A person can pretend they are more than their ancestral position adapting in space timed apart now, but when people of separate ancestries unite against ancestors being honest about how they exist, evil happens to the natural process of genetics eternally separating the numbers living forward now.

Intellectual consensus vs instinctive senses of self proportionate here. What justifies reasonable doubt genetics doesn't eternally separate every reproduction occupying space now?

Academia, arts, economics, religions, politics, social justifications(rule of law), ancestrally practiced(previous 4 generations teach last arrivals to disagree now is eternity). History governing tomorrow's outcomes always taking place now.

Catch 22 semantics.

Ok, It takes understanding the whole situation to be able to compare all angles of observation and directions society goes with evolving never duplicating a reproduction twice as each exists spontaneously present since conceived occupying time until decomposed simultaneously as universally present when existed or is existing.

Hence the binary code of 0 or 1 displacement here now. It is what separates actual results from subjective facts of what people choose to believe possible.

Edited by solereproduction

5 hours ago, solereproduction said:

A person can pretend they are more than their ancestral position adapting in space timed apart now, but when people of separate ancestries unite against ancestors being honest about how they exist, evil happens to the natural process of genetics eternally separating the numbers living forward now.

Did you just say that there shouldn't be interracial relationships? 🤔

Youtube Channel  

10 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Did you just say that there shouldn't be interracial relationships? 🤔

Where do you get racism out of separate generation gaps and ancestral lineages of the same species?  Oh social interpretations set by rule of law how evolving should go forward intellectually managed by mind over matter principals.

You live by the ideas leaderships and fellowships are separate classes/levels of rank in social order. top down chain of command actual governs inside out ov evolving in plain sight as population is naturally separated by numbers arriving one at a time as left changing population by those that did become 1 of 16 great great grandparents that added 8 great grandparents, that added another generation of 4 grandparents adding the 2 parenting the replacements of previous 4 generations combined one at a time.

Please siblings that didn't have children in previous 4 generation or they outlived their children and grandchildren become extinct chromosome wise to population still living within the every changing people in each of the 5 generation categories of which siblings did parent and the others didn't.

understand how have and have not become parents changes the lifetimes added one at a time currently here. Genetics eternally separates each ancestor occupying time since inception of this species in this atmosphere.

the idea there were missing likes comes from Darwin creating doubt to validate religion manifesting morality working with political legality to establish ethics and economical ways to psychologically keep people loyal to anything else is possible.

See how easy it always has been to cover up simple compounding chromosomes changes population in plain sight.

Absolute power of suggestion corrupts absolutely each added ancestor typecast by rule of law demanding they perform a stereotypes cradle to grave or loose citizenship to pretending now isn't eternity in every alternate reality waring over which reality governs global rules economics next 5 generation gaps from here.

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Where do you get racism out of separate generation gaps and ancestral lineages of the same species?  Oh social interpretations set by rule of law how evolving should go forward intellectually managed by mind over matter principals

You said when people of separate ancestries unite. 

Youtube Channel  

13 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You said when people of separate ancestries unite. 

idealistically. Genetics evolve naturally timed apart since conceived to replace previous generation gaps. That is natural selection, not choices to believe or whatever someone says will be used against a person not obeying social consensus.

13 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@solereproduction Doesn't a belief in genetics defining who we really are automatically lead to separatism though?

Uniqueness separates the parts of the whole equally timed apart as occupying space here.  Spontaneous compounding events changing total sums constantly working simultaneously changing forms that arrived when combined molecularly or ancestrally sustain the every changing forms shaped without creating or destroying the results adapting as occupying time with the ability by each person's will to accept it or not.

Now comes power of suggesting actual evolving isn't self evident.  what replaces actual results, social consensus of what else is possible. Intellectual divide of specificity to adapting in space occupying time now.

the alternate realities and parallel universes directing human behavior in current events fitting history of each generation gap this species has been since inception.

Mind over matter, symbolism over substance, context defines content by social consensus.  How humanity became what it does in current events because everyone has ignored genetics eternally separates each reproduction native to this atmosphere, no exceptions.

Equality from the beginning.

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

Evolving & displaced are adjectives. (Not a noun). 

intellectual interpretation isolating compounding spontaneous results evolving simultaneously forward as population changes individually as formed a fertilized cell to reaching decomposed corpse in specific order of conceptions and specific random times individually departing.

Translating perpetual motion cannot be done literally, figuratively, morally, legally, economically, socially, ancestrally living one at a time in sequence as eternally separated now.

Here we are my brain navigating eternally separated in my own skin and your socially trained mind negotiating your character's value for tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@solereproduction So why even mention genetics? 

universal constant changing forms mutually timed apart here. Kinetics governed by potential differences of opinions just doesn't work and history shows why and how people colonize around social mantras rather than understanding living doesn't exceed being alive now.

Linear time comes from longitudes and latitudes intellectually put on a scale model of this planet be it a flat map or a globe. Now event horizons for midnight, dawn, noon, dusk are always geometrically universally at the same place at the same time the planet is rotating by.

Longitude 0 and 360 are the same longitude. midnight to noon is am, noon to midnight is pm. however, evolving doesn't exceed the moment here so linear time doesn't change time things never same details twice so am becomes tomorrow and om is rest of today because am starts at midnight longitude.

The intellectual break from instinctive awareness to perpetually balancing now in a body never same total sum twice trained to believe life isn't self evidently existing spontaneously here simultaneously because vocabulary defines time literally, linearly, figurative, ethically, socially, ancestrally counting the differences between past accomplishments, nothing stays the same and never same replacements again.

I am not saying do away with relative time logistics at all, what I am saying is teach every generation aalive now is eternity and hope previous 4 generations can forgive themselves and find a civil way to let go of civic minded territorialism of intellectual rights.

Life hangs in the balancing between extremes. Stop moving people to believe in extreme expectation now isn't eternity and genetics cannot eternally separated the numbers here because that is how the numbers got here.

Want peace, make peace between your own instinctive brain and social mantra that corrupted every human existing, including me my first 32 years alive cannot undo my first 32 years, cannot undo my ancestral lineage still believing now isn't eternity, but I did stop believing eternal life was beyond adapting as displaced.

51 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

intellectual interpretation isolating compounding spontaneous results evolving simultaneously forward as population changes individually as formed a fertilized cell to reaching decomposed corpse in specific order of conceptions and specific random times individually departing.

Translating perpetual motion cannot be done literally, figuratively, morally, legally, economically, socially, ancestrally living one at a time in sequence as eternally separated now.

Here we are my brain navigating eternally separated in my own skin and your socially trained mind negotiating your character's value for tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Stupidity’s a judgement, ignorance is ‘someone else is feeling it’.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

circling around to this again.  Judgement requires comparing methods of measuring results against one another and picking a side out of the whole process as to which one if better than the other in the topic being debated.

Does that not require rationalizing the rest of everything working spontaneously different separately as a whole simultaneously taking place then isolating the 2 from the whole, then typecasting the whole by the judgement of the two?

Isn't that how facts are compiled, a study of 1,000 random people defines 8 billion ancestral results. that is science by working theories recorded historically to current events?

Aren't facts then put into educating next generation gaps to use same methods over and over creating societies as existing today within this species made up with 5 generation gaps living.

All I am attempting to do is correct the corruption established in every alternate reality defining who's who morally, legally, socially, ethically, compared against now isn't eternity rather than it has always been where genetics sustains the population left adapting to the moment arriving one at a time sharing space as eternally never same details twice evolving with each cellular regeneration that started with conceived with combined chromosomes of everyone involved since inception of the species. 

See I use means, methods, motives, how, why, comparing what, where, when which who arrives and when they randomly depart as specific as conceived during a different rotation of the planet, separate revolution around the star, did they or didn't they become 1 of 2 parents after arriving the preplacement of their previous 4.

See I am covering past, current, future of the whole food chain native to this atmosphere. comparing this atmosphere to any other universally present has to be working same way it does here at the same time.

Instinctively navigating space, intellectually judging how the past became current events as specifically as they arrive again with nothing staying same form as arrived. what expands in shape and form erodes or decomposes from formed shaped since arrival.

Series parallel continuity. individually spontaneously evolving simultaneously as the whole universe perpetually balancing past into current events sustaining current changes, never same results again.

Evolution is a topic. Evolving is a process going forward in plain sight. theories and theologies avoid discussing the actual timing of never staying same results again.

there is where corruption infests every next generation repeating what the previous 4 became here now.

So in conclusion of my thinking while evolving equally existing never same details again, I compare ideas now isn't eternity with my body eternally never same details twice and everyone defending now isn't eternity demands I agree Eternity cannot be limited to genetics timing the number apart now.

It is disrespectful of previous generations that have no respect for the process of evolving in plain sight. So I am typecast out of touch with reality and morally, legally, ethically, socially, I am the menace to ideologies combined since dawn of civilization governing by power of suggesting now isn't eternity and genetics continues to eternally separate each reproduction alive.

It was nice posting here being told I speak nonsense.  Guess this should get me banned for life.

7 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

circling around to this again.  Judgement requires comparing methods of measuring results against one another and picking a side out of the whole process as to which one if better than the other in the topic being debated.

Does that not require rationalizing the rest of everything working spontaneously different separately as a whole simultaneously taking place then isolating the 2 from the whole, then typecasting the whole by the judgement of the two?

Isn't that how facts are compiled, a study of 1,000 random people defines 8 billion ancestral results. that is science by working theories recorded historically to current events?

Aren't facts then put into educating next generation gaps to use same methods over and over creating societies as existing today within this species made up with 5 generation gaps living.

All I am attempting to do is correct the corruption established in every alternate reality defining who's who morally, legally, socially, ethically, compared against now isn't eternity rather than it has always been where genetics sustains the population left adapting to the moment arriving one at a time sharing space as eternally never same details twice evolving with each cellular regeneration that started with conceived with combined chromosomes of everyone involved since inception of the species. 

See I use means, methods, motives, how, why, comparing what, where, when which who arrives and when they randomly depart as specific as conceived during a different rotation of the planet, separate revolution around the star, did they or didn't they become 1 of 2 parents after arriving the preplacement of their previous 4.

See I am covering past, current, future of the whole food chain native to this atmosphere. comparing this atmosphere to any other universally present has to be working same way it does here at the same time.

Instinctively navigating space, intellectually judging how the past became current events as specifically as they arrive again with nothing staying same form as arrived. what expands in shape and form erodes or decomposes from formed shaped since arrival.

Series parallel continuity. individually spontaneously evolving simultaneously as the whole universe perpetually balancing past into current events sustaining current changes, never same results again.

Evolution is a topic. Evolving is a process going forward in plain sight. theories and theologies avoid discussing the actual timing of never staying same results again.

there is where corruption infests every next generation repeating what the previous 4 became here now.

So in conclusion of my thinking while evolving equally existing never same details again, I compare ideas now isn't eternity with my body eternally never same details twice and everyone defending now isn't eternity demands I agree Eternity cannot be limited to genetics timing the number apart now.

It is disrespectful of previous generations that have no respect for the process of evolving in plain sight. So I am typecast out of touch with reality and morally, legally, ethically, socially, I am the menace to ideologies combined since dawn of civilization governing by power of suggesting now isn't eternity and genetics continues to eternally separate each reproduction alive.

It was nice posting here being told I speak nonsense.  Guess this should get me banned for life.

Do you talk like this to friends/family/people in your life?