Stupidity Is Singular, Ignorance Is "Because We Say So.".

solereproduction

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Do you talk like this to friends/family/people in your life?  

I am careful to select whom I discuss this with face to face because people of faith eliminate anyone that can debunk their beliefs.

Second, those I can read their body language and the discussion gets around current events I warn them there are physical absolutes self evidently happening in plain sight theories and theologies alike cover up intentionally academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, socially, ancestrally. and when I tell them face to face because I read they are tired of everything been corrupted, they tear up after I explain how now has always been the time genetics eternally separates each reproduction native to this atmosphere.

So when people protecting humanity call anything I say nonsense, I know exactly why they say it.  They knew genetics changes everything self contained to the moment here and keep it secret for the social advantage over those paying to believe now isn't eternity.

Capitalizing vs capitalism.

Edited by solereproduction

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

‘It’s’ so simple. 

Doesn't take hope, faith, charity, tomorrow, power, wealth, fame to understand life as evolving one at a  time getting eternally separated as occupying space here.  Takes navigating living with a body never same total sum twice achieved again as it arrived before.

I don't fear change because nothing stays what it was since conceived to displace time self evidently here.

simple compounding rule of 72. past 24/7, current 24/7, do I exist in the next 24/7.

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

‘It’s’ immeasurably simpler. 

everything is measurable, even history factualizing reasonable doubt into relative humanities in constant conflict between instinctive navigating space intellectually here now pretending genetics doesn't self contained a lifetime as eternally separated as evolved so far, here.

past, current events, any rotation achieved staying alive now.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Incredibly simpler still. 

Adapt or become extinct. Core of each ancestral position of any species native in this atmosphere or any other not discovered intellectually yet.  Eternity doesn't expand greater than total sum of its perpetual balancing eroding and decomposing combination results left, here now.

26 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Prior to simplicity even. 

There is a simple rule about going into space time, one can only reach the core before heading out again if one goes a straight line edge, center, opposite side of originally entering. because this is just one section of the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts.

You pick the option

1. inception to extinction,

2. conceived to decomposed,

3. cradle to grave.

4. which generation gap

5. which species

6. which ancestral lineage.

7. siblings each generation gap

8. which ones parented and the others didn't.

9. simple compounding details never same results twice.

10. which one are you here now.

I am me since conceived to replace my 2 parents that replaced my 4 grandparents that replaced my 8 great grandparents that replaced my 16 great great grandparents.

I became one of 2 parents, it made us 2 of 4 grandparents to our grandchild.

All these events took place never exceeding series parallel time adapting as displaced by each since conceived to replace their previous generation gaps.  Evolving at the same time overlapped when conceived and previous generations died off.

Simple compounding chromosomes eternally separating results present as evolving one at a time.

I am not disputing how simple it has always been.  But you keep suggesting there is more, and there never was.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

There is a simple rule about going into space time, one can only reach the core before heading out again if one goes a straight line edge, center, opposite side of originally entering. because this is just one section of the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts.

You pick the option

1. inception to extinction,

2. conceived to decomposed,

3. cradle to grave.

4. which generation gap

5. which species

6. which ancestral lineage.

7. siblings each generation gap

8. which ones parented and the others didn't.

9. simple compounding details never same results twice.

10. which one are you here now.

I am me since conceived to replace my 2 parents that replaced my 4 grandparents that replaced my 8 great grandparents that replaced my 16 great great grandparents.

I became one of 2 parents, it made us 2 of 4 grandparents to our grandchild.

All these events took place never exceeding series parallel time adapting as displaced by each since conceived to replace their previous generation gaps.  Evolving at the same time overlapped when conceived and previous generations died off.

Simple compounding chromosomes eternally separating results present as evolving one at a time.

I am not disputing how simple it has always been.  But you keep suggesting there is more, and there never was.

Oh, well since you put it that way, yeah

8 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Oh, well since you put it that way, yeah

Just describing how, why, what, where, when, which lifetime I am equally occupying space at the same time evolving works ame way universally going forward?  Nothing fair about existing in a perpetual balancing outcome of all incoming replacements of combined molecular content or combinations of existing chromosomes changing population of ancestral lineages present.

Self evident when one is honest about themselves about the whole process of being one of a kind, no exceptions or exemptions by social consensus.  That infamous "It is what it is.".

It being now has always been the point of separation to the space between things timed apart now, never same total sum twice per individual cycle present.

rule of 72 compounding combinations changing expanding forward in any perpendicular direction contracting from every diagonal angle spontaneously here simultaneously unique the same way.

Reasonable doubt governing tomorrow by means, motives, methods, promising better tomorrows, delivering mayhem, madness, misery to anyone not paying to believe now isn't eternity regardless social consensus is developed by dictatorship or democracy.