The creature

Jonas Long

16 minutes ago, Phil said:

The sentiment wasn’t that of a complaint or gripe - It’s pure joy my friend, It’s The Good News! 🤍

image.gif.316fdfdccecc43b27989416d3ba7c6a9.gif

There aren’t “two sources”.

image.gif.a58b3f1368f46843425853c540fe6724.gif

No one is missed in truth.

image.gif.8735e168b41b376ee028a75f75ae3558.gif

So this forum brings you pure joy.About there are not two sources.Aren't I source of this dream.I had insight everything in Reality is reflection of me and that Reality transforms exactly to suit my creation.

35 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So this forum brings you pure joy.

No, that’d be figuratively. 

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

It’s pure joy

image.gif.9bc11e687cb7bda77f7c87afb6e4ebe0.gif

35 minutes ago, Alexander said:

About there are not two sources.Aren't I source of this dream.I had insight everything in Reality is reflection of me and that Reality transforms exactly to suit my creation.

Source is synonymous with infinite with respect to appearance. The perspective on behalf of a separate finite self for whom there is / are insight(s) is illusory, delusion experientially, innocence actually. 

Appearance is not an everything, a reflection, something transforming to suit something or someone other than source or even source.

My denotes a possession of a separate self. Creation is not mine. (Creator-Creating-Creation.)

’Word salads’ arises of unrealized self-respect & inherent integrity. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

For my dad it's cause he stopped being communicative, had bronchitis he was too weak to recover from etc. 

Sorry about your dad. Yeah, I think hospice is very much needed and wonderful thing as it is, it's more the confrontation and consideration of death... of our OWN death and what we believe ourselves to be that I mean by that statement. 

Youtube Channel