The creature

Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

@Mandy the assumption is I haven't tried that. 

When you throw a question out into the Universe you have to forget that you don't know the answer for the answer to occur. Usually you wait longer than 10 minutes because otherwise you're still thinking you don't know. So it's a good assumption. 🙂

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Clarity "was asked for" 

Illusions...appear? 

This is asking if illusions appear. Not asking for clarity. 

How are they at odds? 

This is asking how illusion & appearance are at odds. Not asking for clarity. 

An illusion is something which appears to be real.An appearance can be or not be illusory, so to speak.

Those aren’t questions. 

Ask & it is given! 🤍

Just now, Mandy said:

When you throw a question out into the Universe you have to forget that you don't know the answer for the answer to occur. Usually you wait longer than 10 minutes because otherwise you're still thinking you don't know. So it's a good assumption. 🙂

Phil doesn't like being asked to rephrase things.  It causes assumptions about the motivation of the one asking for clarity.  Apparently.  Historically. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Phil doesn't like being asked to rephrase things. 

This is assumed to be known, based on the assumption there is a Phil and a mind reader. 

Experience, and therein preferences simple appear - how else could this asking & giving seem to be!? 

🤍

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It causes assumptions about the motivation of the one asking for clarity.  Apparently.  Historically. 

The truth of Phil is stateless. Believe it or not, what is it. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Phil doesn't like being asked to rephrase things.  It causes assumptions about the motivation of the one asking for clarity.  Apparently.  Historically. 

Phil this, Phil that. Phil Phil Phil. 

You didn't ask him to rephrase, you said "I don't know what you're trying to say". 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

That's because I already tried requesting something to be rephrased just as plain as that and it wasn't received well either.  

"Trying to say" implies that it isn't said well, so there's no sense bothering. It's not an earnest asking. You're asking for your attitude to be totally disregarded, while being entirely focused on someone else's lack of effort. It's a stand off, and there aren't two. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

"Trying to say" implies that it isn't said well, so there's no sense bothering. It's not an earnest asking. You're asking for your attitude to be totally disregarded, while being entirely focused on someone else's lack of effort. It's a stand off, and there aren't two. 

"Can you please rephrase this" 

Only an assumption about an attitude not being earnest could cause this to be misconstrued.  

16 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I didn't want this thread to be "about" anyone.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s simply the best reference given frame of reference with respect to the poem. 

Not a Leo Gura - the content. There is no “Leo Gura”, thus a unicorn was not shoehorned in. 

“Leo Gura’s content” is egocentric, subjective experience based, solipsism, etc.

In so far as words can point, that content is not indicative of being transcendent of subject & object, or subjective & objective.

Whereas “Jim Newman’s content” is not egocentric, and is ‘transcendent of’ subjective misidentification / delusion, or,  put another way is nonduality, or the message. Transcendent being a fundamental misnomer, similar to becoming.

18 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

He brought leo into this.  That's a name I've heard more than enough.

It’s just the best (given frame of reference) reference. That’s all. Compare & contrast rather than refute and it will be glaringly obvious. By it, all that’s meant is all that I can give to you, which is (see compare & contrast) much more than a game for two. But ye does as Yeo does, while three fingers point back nonetheless. Ye knows how hospice works, yes?

“It's easier not to be wise, and measure these things by your brains… It's easier not to be great and measure these things by your eyes…”

Live