Rape dreams(trigger warning)

Reena

Just now, Mandy said:

Kinda like a dream? 

Yea but when we speak we are not in a dream. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

Now when he breaks it down to "thought versus direct experience" it is simple enough but not applicable to a problem like this. Because this is about dreams. Dreams aren't about real experience yet dreams can cause a person distress. So I don't think he understands the complexity of the matter. He tries to use a one size fits all solution. All he talks about is "direct experience." But what I feel in a moment is a direct experience already. 

Either he doesn't relate to what others feel or cannot communicate his own ideas effectively to the point the other person can grasp it, either way it's a failure of either principle or communication. 

A thought about a person is not the person. A thought about the sky is not the sky. I can believe that the sky is falling, but this is not my direct experience. 

IS THAT NOT CRAZY??? Is it also in any way refutable? Is that not where we should start from for every single thought we have that feels less than stellar? Is this true? Is this my direct experience? Is there actually a monster under the bed or just the thought that there is? 

Youtube Channel  

I'll discuss aspects of the emotional rape that I suffered last year but it wasn't a physical rape. Yet it helped me understand rape better. Things that weren't clear before. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Mandy said:

What happens if you have a kid outside of marriage? Why is pregnancy scary? 

Because the family considers it a dishonor and outs that girl. She is told to commit suicide to save their honor. Or her child is disposed off secretly to some other place either with or without her knowledge to avoid infamy from society. Nobody will marry her after that and she is considered "doomed." Or damaged goods. Most people might even call for lynching or ostracization of such a family where the girl got pregnant outside wedlock. 

7 minutes ago, Reena said:

I'll discuss aspects of the emotional rape that I suffered last year but it wasn't a physical rape. Yet it helped me understand rape better. Things that weren't clear before. 

Sex education is definitely important for women in my country. 

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

Because the family considers it a dishonor and outs that girl. She is told to commit suicide to save their honor. Or her child is disposed off secretly to some other place either with or without her knowledge to avoid infamy from society. Nobody will marry her after that and she is considered "doomed." Or damaged goods. Most people might even call for lynching or ostracization of such a family where the girl got pregnant outside wedlock. 

Are these values that your own family and community share?

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Reena said:

8. There can be powerlessness. 

It's a two part problem 

One part being why it happens. 

Second part being why do I find comfort in it. 

Unlocking these answers is like a Gold Key to my subconscious and ultimately to the Truth that is close to the Subconscious. 

Sensation seeking behavior is seen in borderlines. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

100%

I'm sorry, that's a terrible situation. I think it's pretty clear cut that the fantasies are an attempt to free of yourself of that imposed NEED for responsibility when it comes to your sexuality/female sexuality in general in that culture. 

Have you ever read The Scarlet Letter by any chance? 

Youtube Channel  

@Phil and you have acted all surprised that leo gura banned you from his forum ?! This is exactly what he said is the reason "he lives in his spiritual bubble and doesn't meet people where they are and gives them woo woo absolute answers to relative questions ".

The girl was FUCKING RAPED! And you are like "rape is a thought "... wtf dude?  😑 

Just now, Someone here said:

doesn't meet people where they are

What people and where is that? 

@Someone hereSince you're here, is this also the culture in your area, or is it different? 

18 minutes ago, Reena said:

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil and you have acted all surprised that leo gura banned you from his forum ?! This is exactly what he said is the reason "he lives in his spiritual bubble and doesn't meet people where they are and gives them woo woo absolute answers to relative questions ".

The girl was FUCKING RAPED! And you are like "rape is a thought "... wtf dude?  😑 

I am shocked.😮