Hurt °°° Silence°°°stolen°°° Valley Girl

Reena

The only way to fix my life is to reconcile the idea of true love and trauma love. 

I have had both in my life. One from my father. One from my exes. 

I did not know how to make sense of any. 

Love that I received and lost. 

Love that never existed. 

Love that existed in abusive ways. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

In my latest dream my rapist was trying to kill me. He was stealing me from myself. He was telling me that it's best if I die. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I think what I gained from my rape dream is that even though I was surrendering to my rapist, it was still in the hopes of wanting something. 

My surrender to the rapist was like a collateral given to him in exchange for him promising me that he would take care of someone I thought needed help. He agreed. 

Even in surrender, there is hope and peace and the expectation that such surrender would be of some benefit survival and emotion wise. 

You have lived in helplessness for so long that helplessness has become your state. 

Joy, hope, surrender, empowerment, peace, love are the elements I should be looking for. 

Weakness, helplessness and vulnerability is the real brain rot. 

I think the reason the rapist was telling me to die is because in my weakness I accepted death as the liberator. 

Like the say-put you out of your misery. 

Even in the most hopeless circumstances you're looking for freedom from suffering. 

I think ultimately even while surrendering to the rapist, you're still looking for protecting and security. It's just that this protection and security is shown to you in the most tyrannical controlling way. 

But the surrender is the collateral for this protection and security in exchange.. 

This is almost like cutting a deal with the devil. 

You surrender yourself to the Devil in the hopes that the Devil will protect you from harm or danger. It's a transactional form of trauma love. 

A very indirect form of trust exists in this deal. 

So there are aspects of trust, security and protection and they are given in exchange of control and domination and ownership. 

Edited by Reena

Rohaniah in Malay means spiritual.. 

Rohaniyat means something related to spiritual. 

Just like there is a dark triad and a light triad.. 

There is a Light Rohaniyat and a Dark Rohaniyat. 

This Dark Rohaniyat will include aspects like domination, honesty, surrender, skepticism, punishment, discipline, tough love, criticism, empowerment, leadership. Shadow aspects. 

The light Rohaniyat will be of goodness, grace, peace, love, comfort, sweetness, emotion. 

Aspects of Dark Rohaniyat

86q7e1.gif ownership surrender 

86q7e1.gif domination 

86q7e1.gifpunishment 

86q7e1.gifhonesty

86q7e1.giftough love 

Guarding. Guidance. Trust. Protection. Security. 

Possession of the Spirit 

Aspects of Light Rohaniyat

86q7op.gif supportive 

86q7op.gif empathetic 

86q7op.gifrewarding 

86q7op.gif sweetness

86q7op.gif liberating 

86q7op.gif         harmony 

86q7op.gif understanding 

86q7op.gif compatriot 

86q7op.gif mercy 

86q7op.gif compassion

Edited by Reena

Aspects of Dark Rohaniyat

86qfvk.gifownership -guarding- surrender 

Aspects of Light Rohaniyat 

86qfvk.gifkindess-creation-reciprocation

Edited by Reena

Light Rohaniyat and Dark Rohaniyat are aspects of Duality of Iife and the Afterlife. 

However there is a neutral aspect to it. The non dual liberating aspect. Where everything is nothing. Neutral Rohaniyat. 

Anything that does not constitute survival and has no relevance to the Light Triad and the Dark Triad belong to the Neutral Rohaniyat. 

So what is Neutral Rohaniyat?

Its basically escape from Samsara. 

Samsara = The cycle of the Light Triad and the Dark Triad. The Cycle of Human Karma and Divinity. 

Escape from samsara provides temporary relief from having to deal with Karmic Aspects. However since you're born into human form, you can only have temporary relief from the Samsara or Karmic Aspects. You can't find permanent relief. 

Life and the continuation of Life is composed of the following aspects. 

86qfvk.gif Structure of Morality and Primal Instinct. Static Component. 

86qfvk.gif Balance of two forces. Masculine and Feminine integration 

86qfvk.gifLight Rohaniyat and Dark Rohaniyat

86qfvk.gif light triad and Dark triad 

86qfvk.gif obligation 

86qfvk.gifKarma 

86qfvk.gifGrowth 

86qfvk.gif Harmony and Wholeness. Fulfillment. 

86qfvk.gif wisdom 

Edited by Reena

8 hours ago, Reena said:

Life and the continuation of Life is composed of the following aspects. 

86qfvk.gif Structure of Morality and Primal Instinct. Static Component. 

86qfvk.gif Balance of two forces. Masculine and Feminine integration 

86qfvk.gifLight Rohaniyat and Dark Rohaniyat

86qfvk.gif light triad and Dark triad 

86qfvk.gif obligation 

86qfvk.gifKarma 

86qfvk.gifGrowth 

86qfvk.gif Harmony and Wholeness. Fulfillment. 

This is beautiful. 

I had another rape dream yesterday. 

In the dream, a man offered me a drink and he put the date rape drug in it. I drank it without knowing and then I felt dizzy.. 

He took me upstairs to a bedroom but he laid me out on the bed. He did nothing. He just brushed my hair. And told me that I'll be fine. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

I had another rape dream yesterday. 

In the dream, a man offered me a drink and he put the date rape drug in it. I drank it without knowing and then I felt dizzy.. 

He took me upstairs to a bedroom but he laid me out on the bed. He did nothing. He just brushed my hair. And told me that I'll be fine. 

I felt both nice and bad. I felt uncomfortable that he had slipped the rape drug in my drink. 

At the same time, I felt nice that he laid me out on the bed. I felt extremely peaceful. 

It's like I desire to be wanted, to be cherished, to be snatched, to be caressed, to be comforted.

7 minutes ago, Reena said:

I felt both nice and bad. I felt uncomfortable that he had slipped the rape drug in my drink. 

At the same time, I felt nice that he laid me out on the bed. I felt extremely peaceful. 

It's like I desire to be wanted, to be cherished, to be snatched, to be caressed, to be comforted.

It seems the feeling of being guarded, comforted and put to sleep makes me feel really happy and "at home."