I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Yes so everyone has to say the perfect words that won't make me feel bad and anything that I don't like I'll get rid of. 

Which is ironically authoritarian asf.

And ironically, me having to put up with offense sounds authoritarian too. Who wrote the law that I should put up with offense. Who wrote the law that I shouldn't have the right to protest. It does sound authoritarian to me to tell me that I'm not supposed to be hurt or protest. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, again it's called manners and respect, authoritarian would be forcing everyone to be gay, like conservatives want with Kkkhristianity. What legal action(Authoritarianism) has been taken on ANYONE for saying they hate gays, Muslims, trans, mexicans,.... none, never Orb, and no one is proposing that except on your fox news.

Don't bring up all this stuff to distract from the fact that I'm specifically talking about this situation on the forum. 

Maybe give my posts a couple re-reads instead of accusing me of watching fox News and all this other shit lol. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

And ironically, me having to put up with offense sounds authoritarian too. Who wrote the law that I should put up with offense. Who wrote the law that I shouldn't have the right to protest. It does sound authoritarian to me to tell me that I'm not supposed to be hurt or protest. 

No you dont have to put up with offense, but actually have a conversation with the person instead of immediately wanting to suppress them, that is what I mean by authoritarian. Needing to be validated super fast to the point where if something is disagreeable you just want to get rid of it asap. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Devin also, yes Devin keep on "othering" me. Keep accusing me of aligning with stuff I don't even associate with. 

The irony I swear...

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

No you dont have to put up with offense, but actually have a conversation with the person instead of immediately wanting to suppress them, that is what I mean by authoritarian. Needing to be validated super fast to the point where if something is disagreeable you just want to get rid of it asap. 

Uhh dude, Alexander wanted to change the title, YOU'RE the one wanting to suppress and not have the conversation. We had a long conversation and everyone but YOU wants it changed, YOU'RE the authoritarian.

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

Uhh dude, Alexander wanted to change the title, YOU'RE the one wanting to suppress and not have the conversation.

Scroll up bud, I made it clear I'm fine with him changing the title. I just said he didn't have to imo. 

1 minute ago, Orb said:

In real life a conversation is not that easy. Is it easy to have a conversation with a war mongering genocide loving white supremacist? No. Some people are looking to negotiate to a certain extent which falls under the umbrella of acceptable. Yet some others are blatantly maniacal and deeply rooted in their biases. You might want to look into the subject of free speech and how it associates with Hate speech, there's a thin line that separates the two. Free speech should allow circulation of opinion and the consideration of such opinion whereas hate speech involves subjugation of people on the grounds of hate, whether it's honest or not is irrelevant, it's deeply harmful. There's a thin line between the ability to find meaningful middle ground with the opponent and the intent to completely obliterate the opinion or existence of the opponent. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

We had a long conversation and everyone but YOU wants it changed, YOU'RE the authoritarian.

😂😂

For the 3rd time, I'm fine with him changing the title, just that he doesn't have to...

Oh look, putting words in my mouth, apparently I don't want him to change it, even though I said earlier I'm fine with it? Interesting 

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

No one said he had to, where'd you read he did, fox news?

It was suggested that he changed it because it was triggering people earlier.

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Bojan didn't even ask for it bud, he just asked for his account deleted and you went on ranting about authoritarianism. ????

That's not at all what happened and you know it. 

So Bojan literally asked for his account to be deleted and I immediately started ranting about authoritarianism?...

Maybe reread my posts instead of simplifying them to make it seem like I'm overreacting.

24 minutes ago, Devin said:

Obviously not

Another form of putting words in my mouth. You don't know how I interact with people in real life. I'm actually fine with lgbtq people and support people living life the way they want to. 

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

You're shooting fish in a barrel but are annoyed by the splashes. 

What?

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

What?

The woke left can be often hypocritical in the sense that they can attack someone and destroy a guy's career over a tweet. They are annoyed by the tweet yet he is the one paying a bigger price in the entire picture. 

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

So suggesting is authoritarianism? No, it's just an opinion, FREE SPEECH.

I never said suggesting is Authoritarianism. I'm talking about the attitude that comes with seeing something disagreeable and not having the patience to have a conversation and instead just wiping it out immediately.

17 minutes ago, Orb said:

I never said suggesting is Authoritarianism. I'm talking about the attitude that comes with seeing something disagreeable and not having the patience to have a conversation and instead just wiping it out immediately.

An online forum can never be authoritarianism Orb, that's fox crap. Authoritarianism is government, if Phil wants to be a extra safe space for LGBT then he can ban any hate adjacent rhetoric, you're not entitled to dictate what's allowed on someone ELSES website, again that's you being Authoritarian.

Edited by Devin

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

An online forum can never be authoritarianism Orb, that's fox crap. Authoritarianism is government, if Phil wants to be a extra safe space for LGBT then he can ban any hate adjacent rhetoric, you're not entitled to dictate what's allowed on someone ELSES website, again that's you being Authoritarian.

I'm talking about an attitude that some peeps have, not a forum. Also, I barely watch fox news why do you always bring that up lol. 

I'm not dictating anything dude, I'm not saying what should or shouldn't be on this forum. Just that Alex didn't have to change the title of this thread because he's honestly expressing and wants to heal