why expression doesn't feel good to me

Blessed2

37 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Probably some hi-fi stuff, like speakers and an amplifier, or headphones.

What you want to spend your money on is often a good indicator of the best way to make money. Not sure if any ideas come to mind. 

If you give yourself a pretend amount and pretend spent it, you'll practice feeling as if you can afford what you want, and without thoughts coming up of why you can't have it, creative ideas will occur as to how to actually let the money in. 

Youtube Channel  

It’s not that expression doesn’t feel good, or that Jesus or someone is needed - although therapy or talking to someone is helpful. It’s that the truth and some perspectives aren’t on the same page and the truth isn’t going to change. The truth already is that ‘Jesus’ so to speak. Communion. The not-of-this-world guidance is already the case. It’s felt

You can be right about the perspective that whatever it is, it isn’t ok. 

The truth felt is that it actually is ok. 

The truth is that it actually is ok.

The perspective is that it is not ok.

The clash between the truth and the perspective ‘held’ or believed is felt as frustration, irritation & impatience. 

While the frustration, irritation & impatience which are already felt aren’t acknowledged it seems like there is no guidance, and so guidance is longed for. And while the frustration, irritation & impatience aren’t acknowledged, pessimism is unnoticed as well. 

I mean, how could it possibly be that the feeling of pessimism is guidance with respect to a perspective or belief, when you’re ‘right’ about your perspective?  This would only make sense if you’re ‘wrong’ and feeling via emotions is guidance. 

37 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What you want to spend your money on is often a good indicator of the best way to make money. Not sure if any ideas come to mind. 

If you give yourself a pretend amount and pretend spent it, you'll practice feeling as if you can afford what you want, and without thoughts coming up of why you can't have it, creative ideas will occur as to how to actually let the money in. 

One thing that came to mind is designing / building my own speakers etc. That could be fun. But I really don't have much experience of stuff like that.

There must be an effortless way.

On 10/30/2023 at 2:45 PM, Mandy said:

That's actually pretty good advice.Thanks.