Can intelligence alone predict emotion(and also everything that happens?)

What can be framed in words is a "part" of intelligence but not the Whole thing.  Intelligence can't be codified only a small area can be captured for our present and future use.  Reality doesn't take a second-seat to words, words take second-seat to reality.  This changes the importance that is placed on words and concepts when you become construct-aware.  The problem is construct-aware people make up like 1% of the human population.  This doesn't mean throw the words out; well-used words is what separates up from the other monkeys.  Words become targets that we can create into like a dream becoming actionable-goals becoming new truth.  Words and visualizations give us ideals to creatively target and manifest like a man on a mission.  The mind gives us the potential to create a destination that doesn't exist that we can explore toward to create anew.  This is the positive use of words.  Words can also hold us back from creating like this if we interpret them in lower-consciousness ways.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What can be framed in words is a part of intelligence but not the whole thing.  Intelligence can't be codified only a small area can be captured for our present and future use.  Reality doesn't take second seat to words, words take second seat to reality.  This changes the importance that is placed on words and concepts when you become construct aware.  The problem is construct-aware people make up like 1% of the human population.  This doesn't mean throw the words out -- well-used words is what separates up from the other monkeys.  Words become targets that we can create into like a great becoming goals becoming truth.  

Seriously, check out Alain de Botton.  If nothing else it'll give you another weird looking bald guy you can try to emulate.

This is a Leo Gura video that I think is good and that you should maybe watch.  He says up front that he's overlaying his own opinion on top of S.C. Greuter's model.  If you have an open-mind, you might watch this video and appreciate it.  I think this is one of Leo's best later videos insofar as it resonates with me.  I'm looking at things from my perspective of course.  This is a good higher-consciousness resource IMO.  It's one among many -- but don't forget your own ideas and personal authority in this process.  Appreciating any creator's artwork is usually going to be a mixed-review, and that's normal, that's good!  That means you're thinking, feeling, and being, etc., for yourself.  

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is a Leo Gura video that I think is good and that you should maybe watch.  He says up front that he's overlaying his own opinion on top of S.C. Greuter's model.  If you have an open-mind, you might watch this video and appreciate it.  I think this is one of Leo's best later videos insofar as it resonates with me.  I'm looking at things from my perspective of course.  This is a good higher-consciousness resource IMO.  It's one among many -- but don't forget your own ideas and personal authority in this process.  Appreciating any creator's artwork is usually going to be a mixed-review, and that's normal, that's good!  That means you're thinking, feeling, and being, etc., for yourself.  

44 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Seriously, check out Alain de Botton.  If nothing else it'll give you another weird looking bald guy you can try to emulate.

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What can be framed in words is a "part" of intelligence but not the Whole thing.  Intelligence can't be codified only a small area can be captured for our present and future use.  Reality doesn't take a second-seat to words, words take second-seat to reality.  This changes the importance that is placed on words and concepts when you become construct-aware.  The problem is construct-aware people make up like 1% of the human population.  This doesn't mean throw the words out; well-used words is what separates up from the other monkeys.  Words become targets that we can create into like a dream becoming actionable-goals becoming new truth.  Words and visualizations give us ideals to creatively target and manifest like a man on a mission.  The mind gives us the potential to create a destination that doesn't exist that we can explore toward to create anew.  This is the positive use of words.  Words can also hold us back from creating like this if we interpret them in lower-consciousness ways.  

If intelligence doesn’t have parts, implied by the quotations, how can a small area be captured?

Is it absolutely true that well-used words separate?

How does a dream become finite things? 

How is lower-consciousness separate from or lower than consciousness, and or infinite consciousness?

What separates consciousness?

Are those words not subject to what was previously said, that words are second order to reality?

Other than consciousness, what’s reality?

If there aren’t people who are construct aware, is there still a problem?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

If intelligence doesn’t have parts, implied by the quotations, how can a small area be captured?

Is it absolutely true that well-used words separate?

How does a dream become finite things? 

How is lower-consciousness separate from or lower than consciousness, and or infinite consciousness?

What separates consciousness?

Are those words not subject to what was previously said, that words are second order to reality?

Other than consciousness, what’s reality?

If there aren’t people who are construct aware, is there still a problem?

I understand.  To say is to leave out.  Anytime we say with words we leave out.  Anytime we use the imagination we leave out.  There's a sectioning-out when we attempt to zero-in or hone-in.  I'm not assuming what I say is the unvarnished truth -- it's more like a channeling that's to be taken with a grain of salt.  I don't take words so seriously even my own.  But I also realize we use words too and that's ok.  This is very tricky from my point of view.  This all gets to the issue about how to interpret and use words optimally.   I understand your concern.  It's well taken.  The dark side of self-improvement (or distinguishing between "higher vs. lower consciousness") is that it sets up a criticism of reality, a hierarchy of reality.  If a person clings too hard to self-help, they can shoot themselves in the foot because they're made to feel bad about being what or who they are.  We want to avoid that collateral damage that comes from pushing the ideal within the real.  And not everybody knows how to take words with a grain of salt while also valuing the power of words.  It's tricky to talk to everyone from a singular perspective in any case from my point of view.  Either you shoot over people's heads or under people's heads, all from your own point of view of course.  It's very hard to speak one truth to everyone in my experience.  Truth is itself a construct insofar as we use words to point to it.  But also truth is never a construct, it's the furthest thing from a construct.   Whatever a construct is, it's here in truth.   It's a glorious paradox.  This is the hardest problem to face is how to square words with truth.  We can't help doing it, but even if we're conscious of the problem, that doesn't seem to give us a solution on its own either.   It's like doing 5-MeO-DMT, you get the realization, but it's when you're coming down from the trip that you start all the word smithing about it.  But when you're in the peak of the trip no words do it justice.  I'm coming to the point of view personally that the best way to use words is for your own personal creation.  Words as well as imagination set up an "ideal" (but even this word has a value judgment/tinge to it) that can be created into or not.  Words are imaginary boundaries that we can add on top of truth as a destination to create into.  So words are useful, but as an imperfect tool for directing consciousness, similarly to the way one might use the imagination to visualize a possibility that isn't here as a way to set up a destination for creation -- a vision.  Words can be used alongside imagination for creation of vision.  Then from a practical perspective, we're going to use words because we're in this life condition where everyone is using words.  You couldn't get by in life if you're too dodgy about using words -- that's what we do.  We're the word-smithing animal.  The best of both worlds I think is where you can use words without words using you.  And also, we should be conscious about how our words impact others too.  We want to make sure we aren't causing others to doubt their own creative capacity and ability to have a constructive relationship with Vision in life.  Self-improvement doesn't have to mean that there's something wrong with you or reality.  Words are a tool.  The imagination is a tool.  Tools are only good or bad in how they're used.  Anyway, too many words from me already on this issue -- it might confuse more than it helps here.  I'll let you make a comment without feeling the need to challenge it.  Everybody has to kind of face this issue themselves for themselves.  I'm not attempting to resolve anything for anyone else.  I couldn't do that if I wanted to.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor